Search results for query: *

1. p0pp1i0D3f3nd3r

Things you want to see done in Pokemon Gen 8 (2019)

Me, too; and that's NO Joke. . . I Think we'll be due for them; by the End of Gen 8; Like ORAS was towards the end of Gen 6
  2. p0pp1i0D3f3nd3r

Nothing a Regional Varient/Galar Form can't fix. . .
  3. p0pp1i0D3f3nd3r

Me too; It's a shame that they ditched it as soon as the games went to 3d; Seriously; they didn't get rid of Double battles; so Why not bring back the triple AND Rotation battles and bring them into 3D & HD, and not just for the way off-in-the-distant Gen 5 remakes, that won't happen until GEN...
  4. p0pp1i0D3f3nd3r

Here's my Counterexample to this claim of yours; that all gym leaders after misty were men Erika Janine Sabrina Whitney Jasmine Clair Roxanne Flannery Winona Liza Gardenia Maylene Fantina Candice Lenora Elesa Skyla Iris Roxie Viola korrina Valerie Olympia
  5. p0pp1i0D3f3nd3r

What do you MEAN Keldeo's a Kelpie; He doesn't drown Humans in water to eat them; and NEITHER Does Hypno. . . p.s. It'd be too disturbing to see a Pokemon that eats People; and No way would anyone be stupid enough to catch something that is known to eat people. . .
  6. p0pp1i0D3f3nd3r

ESPECIALLY not one based off of the Carnivorous Horse Monster known as the kelpie; that Drowns its victims and kill them before eating them. . .
  7. p0pp1i0D3f3nd3r

Here's what I wanna see: Galaran Forms/Regional Varients Character Customization Friendly Rivals(Here's MY UNPOPULAR OPINION: Jerk rivals are severely Over-rated and Their Arrogance is severely Irritating) Different Skin tones An Area inspired by Loch Ness. . . Ability to Travel to Kalos. . ...
Back
Top Bottom