Search results for query: *

1. p0pp1i0D3f3nd3r

Pokémon Sword and Shield anime speculation thread

Not every guy is either; Because I sure ain't
  2. p0pp1i0D3f3nd3r

Maybe That Girl is Ash's Cousin from Galar? Hey, If Professor Oak can have an Alolan Relative in both the game AND anime, Why can't Ash have a Relative from Galar?!
  3. p0pp1i0D3f3nd3r

Maybe it's a World Tournament. . . Or Alternatively, He COULD Win another League to Qualify for the right to battle the Elite 4, Lose to the 1st Elite 4 member; Go to the Next Region, Win the League, Qualify for the Elite 4, Beat the 1st Elite 4 Member and lose to the second one; Go to the...
  4. p0pp1i0D3f3nd3r

It was; way back before Gen 8 & Dynamaxing were even a thing. . . I Think it was in the Diamond & Pearl anime? Since Piplup was also Proto-Dynamaxed alongside Pikachu. . .
  5. p0pp1i0D3f3nd3r

That doesn't prove anything. . . He could still get at least ONE. . . I Can't see him not getting ANY Starter Pokemon. . . that wouldn't make sense, since Why wouldn't get get at least ONE starter pokemon that ISN'T His Pikachu from Kanto?!!
  6. p0pp1i0D3f3nd3r

I'm Just looking forward to this series; For the First time since Pokemon the Series: XY!!
  7. p0pp1i0D3f3nd3r

I Still think It looks better and More XY-Esque!!! since He looks nowhere near as Dopey as in my Least favorite Series of the show( for me, Sun & Moon is Tied for #1 worst series of the anime alongside Best Wishes)!!
  8. p0pp1i0D3f3nd3r

How Dare you; I Actually liked him that way; He wasn't Incompetant; He Wasn't A Human Pincushion that was Abused by the Region's Pokemon, etc!!! I Loved this version of Ash; and wish to see him return to being this BadA*** Trainer that he was in Kalos!!
  9. p0pp1i0D3f3nd3r

I Sure hope so. . . Because I loved Pokemon the Series: XY!! and Maybe Ash will get a Sponsorship in Galar due to his alola league victory!!
  10. p0pp1i0D3f3nd3r

Yes!!! I'd Love to see my Favorite Pokegirl again; I Wonder if her Braixen has actually evolved within the timespan of 3 years. . .
  11. p0pp1i0D3f3nd3r

Thank you VERY much for saying what needed to be said; Because I whole-heartedly agree with that part of your statement; Though I Don't agree with you not liking the design here; Since I Still prefer it to alola, and the Poster for Pokemon the Series: Sword & Shield is Much more promising to me...
  12. p0pp1i0D3f3nd3r

No He's Not!!! Alola's Artstyle RUINED the Anime for me; and now its finally stepping away from Alola & Its Crummy Artstyle & Complete lack of Focus!!
  13. p0pp1i0D3f3nd3r

YES, SO MUCH YES!!! I am Glad it looks more XY & less Sun & Moon. . . and finally is Gonna make Ash Great Again in Galar!!And I'm Also in Love with how the Poster already gives me hope & promises for the Show being much more better & much more enjoyable for me. . .
  14. p0pp1i0D3f3nd3r

Maybe they are. . . then again, not everything in the anime is in the games; I.E. Pokemon Leagues aren't in the games, some characters & Locations are Anime-exclusive (Orange Islands, among other things)
  15. p0pp1i0D3f3nd3r

I'd Say it'd be for A World Tournament. . . that's the Only reason I can think of. . . aside from Revisiting Old Friends & seeing how they've changed since the last time he saw them!!
  16. p0pp1i0D3f3nd3r

I Still looks more like Pokemon than Alola did; Alola looked more like One Piece, and that's NOT a good thing; since Pokemon is NOT One Piece, they're not even the same type of Show!! I Disagree. . . It's supposed to have a Focused Goal. . . Otherwise there's nothing worth sticking around for...
  17. p0pp1i0D3f3nd3r

I'm Finally interested in the anime again; because Bye Bye Alola Artstyle, & Don't you dare come back!! and hello Superior Galarian Artstyle I'm so Happy that the artstyle is Finally GOOD again!!
  18. p0pp1i0D3f3nd3r

I Love the new design; This is a step in the RIGHT direction!!!! away from the One Piece-Esque design of Alola!!!! I'm already Loving this anime already by the Designs that look much less Like Alola!!
  19. p0pp1i0D3f3nd3r

Gloria WILL appear; Especially since Gen 4= Dawn; Gen 6= Serena, ergo Gen 8= Gloria; I Guess they skip a generation from gen 4 onwards. . . as Gen 5 didn't have Hilda, OR Rosa in the anime; yeah; Like having him become Ash's Primary Friendly Rival with a Plausible motive, of wanting to become...
  20. p0pp1i0D3f3nd3r

I Hope he travels with Gloria aka that Scottish Lass from Galar. . . maybe Milo could fill in the role of Brock as the gym leader/3rd wheel!!
Back
Top Bottom