Search results for query: *

1. p0pp1i0D3f3nd3r

SwSh Galar Regional Variants aka Galarian Forms

Yeah; Seriously; They better come back for Gen 10; for the Gen 5 Remakes. . .
  2. p0pp1i0D3f3nd3r

Or have the galarian forms of its prevolutions, Honedge & Doublade be based off of Shields, instead of Swords. . . Or it evolves into Galarian Noctowl. . .
  3. p0pp1i0D3f3nd3r

Yeah; I've been Waiting for a Dolphin Pokemon since forever, even more so after hearing about the supposed Dolphin Pokemon in Alola (the one teased about never actually showed up)
  4. p0pp1i0D3f3nd3r

IDK, Maybe it's too spoilery at this point to reveal; as It might give away things about OTHER pokemon we're not even supposed to know about yet. . .
  5. p0pp1i0D3f3nd3r

If It was REALLY A Temporary feature; they wouldn't have brought them back at all!!
  6. p0pp1i0D3f3nd3r

If you don't like it; that's fine; just let the other people who actually like them, enjoy them!!
  7. p0pp1i0D3f3nd3r

I Don't care; I Hate Imps, I Hate Heckhounds, I Hate any pokemon that causes People to consider Pokemon as a whole to be Satanic; Pokemon such as Houndoom & impidimp do not help to lessen said notion that the Pokemon franchise is Satanic; in fact; It only reinforces that Mindset of those said...
  8. p0pp1i0D3f3nd3r

NOPE!! ABSOL-UTELY NOT!! I'd Prefer the Bipedal Honey Badger to a Literal DEMON!!! That's also why I Hate Houndoom, because it's a literal HFILHOUND!!! That's Amazing; I LOVE Weregarurumon!!! I Don't get why these people don't like Anthro pokemon; There's something about them that's appealing...
  9. p0pp1i0D3f3nd3r

I mean If Hoenn Pokemon can get Regional varients(and a Galarian Form Exclusive 3rd Evolution) who's to say that we couldn't get any Galarian Forms for any JOHTO pokemon?!
  10. p0pp1i0D3f3nd3r

Me, too; I Love Regional Varients; It makes the game more realistic(since Real Animals in the Real world DO have alternate variations; that have different adaptations to fit within their environments) even better; We finally get new evolutions for old pokemon for the 1st time since Gen IV...
  11. p0pp1i0D3f3nd3r

Guess what guys!?!?!?!?! It's Official; Regional Varients are NOT Alola-Exclusive; Because We've got Galarian Forms now; best of All; Non-Kanto Pokemon get said Forms too I guess this should've been obvious in hindsight; since They were given an implied-to-be-recurring name as Regional...
  12. p0pp1i0D3f3nd3r

Yeah; I Want some regional varients of JOHTO pokemon!! Seriously; why do Genwunners get all the attention?!!
  13. p0pp1i0D3f3nd3r

I thought that's what Noivern & Noibat were; due to their love of Fruit. . .
  14. p0pp1i0D3f3nd3r

That's not the same thing; Lunala's more of a Vampire; Zubat's just a Bat. . .
  15. p0pp1i0D3f3nd3r

You mean Lunala?
  16. p0pp1i0D3f3nd3r

Or a Galaran form for Golduck; making him more scottish; but NOT alert Disney's Lawyers to attack Gamefreak and file a lawsuit; such as making the duck pokemon ACTUAL Gold; and able to swim through coins, without the Disgusting Painful-to-watch-and/or-look-at injuries Peter Griffin got when he...
  17. p0pp1i0D3f3nd3r

Good Point. . . You made a logical counter-arguement. . . well played. . . True. . . yet another valid point there. . .
  18. p0pp1i0D3f3nd3r

Isn't there ALREADY A Ghost/fairy type Pokemon; AKA An Adorable Bedsheet Ghost dressed in a Pikachu-inspired Hankerchief. . . Who is A Lovable Creature who is Villainized by the Anime into an Eldritch Abomination who wants to Murder Pikachu. . . and To those who show me things to prove that...
  19. p0pp1i0D3f3nd3r

And Yungoos is ALSO an Invasive Species; hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. . . Though I Think Maybe focusing more on the gen 2-4 Regional Varients is more likely; since Gen 2 is the most likely to recieve new Regional Varients, since there's not really more you could do with the Remaining Kanto Pokemon that have...
  20. p0pp1i0D3f3nd3r

Me Neither. . . Though I'd Be wary of ANY Pokemon Based off of a Mythical Man-eating Monster. . . Especially if they're a Horse; And ESPECIALLY if that horse is Water-type; I Don't wanna be drowned than be eaten by a Horse-like Monster!!
Back
Top Bottom