Search results for query: *

1. P

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Hello everyone! I’m not sure if anyone remembers, but I’m the one who suggested to add Pokéblock and Poffin recipes to Bulbapedia a while ago (see somewhere above in this thread). I have not managed to do proper tables and templates in Bulbapedia yet, so I have not uploaded anything. But, I...
  2. P

Sorry, this is just a reminder that I'm still alive, I've just become unexpectedly busy over the past few days and have not had time to reply / do the tables yet. :/ Yes, as some of the berries are incredibly hard to get in Gen III. Thanks, I think I'll the sandbox first. I could also put a...
  3. P

I've got them from this site where they have a section for Pokéblocks and a section for Poffins. Awesome. Should I make tables like the ones on the website, and add additional explanations as continuous text outside of the table? Is there a way I could do it in Bulbapedia but only as a preview...
  4. P

[first post, I hope this is the right place to post this] There are recipes for Pokéblocks and Poffins which max out all of a Pokémon's contest stats. I've found them online, but all the information is in Japanese, so I thought I could translate and make it accessible to more people. However...
Back
Top Bottom