• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. petilil

In the Cupboard!

i rescue my blue shell and put it on, leaving a padlock without its key in the cupboard. kirby inhales jigglypuff, and since i can only take one thing out at a time, i beg the next poster to rescue kirby and jigglypuff. Cupboard: Yu & Rei (Blast-Proof Glass) Kirby (Jigglypuff) ? Block Nestene...
  2. petilil

In the Cupboard!

i'm still looking for my golden thread. ): i take out the snorunt snowglobe, 'cos it's cute. i'll put it on my desk later. i also put on the hat, thanks to minus. now i just need a bowtie. bowties are cool! i punch the ? block and to my delight, a blue shell comes out- my favourite! i put a lock...
  3. petilil

In the Cupboard!

where's my thread? i put a curse on the cupboard. in five turns another bomb will materialise in the cupboard, blowing everything to smithereens. i eat all the grey gum. CURSED CUPBOARD: Gray Snitch Gray Metronome Gray Meta Knight Gray Yu & Rei Gray Violet Beauregarde Gray Eye of Cthulhu Gray...
  4. petilil

In the Cupboard!

i place a spool of golden thread, perhaps a magical item, into the hidden compartment. maybe it'll be useful later. CUPBOARD: Boo Hidden Compartment: Electrike Golden thread -
  5. petilil

In the Cupboard!

i place a bomb in the cupboard. it annihilates everything except for the electrike in the hidden compartment, and the boo in the cupboard as it is a ghost. CUPBOARD: Boo Hidden Compartment: Electrike - -
  6. petilil

In the Cupboard!

i take thanos out of the cupboard and am not sorry about it. ditto turns back to normal. CUPBOARD: Red Kryptonite Pie Klinklang (Plus) Dedenne + Klinklang (Minus) Enzap Strawberry Cake Cockroach Heat Rotom Ditto Garfield Minus Garfield Broom Hatter Electrike - Primal Kyogre Hidden Compartment:
Back
Top Bottom