Search results for query: *

1. pitchtheripoff

Pokemon Legends: Arceus General Discussion

We should talk about the Hisui anime they announced. How long do you guys think it's going to be? What's it gonna explore?
  2. pitchtheripoff

I hope mega evos come back in some form. I miss them :(
  3. pitchtheripoff

Talking about animations, it seems like the protagonists are gonna have actual facial animations outside of cutscenes like in Legends which is a plus from me but they look...off
  4. pitchtheripoff

We really don't know how long these were in development for. They look more polished than Legends but gameplay wise we'll have to see if it's gonna be on par, better or worse.
  5. pitchtheripoff

I'm cautiously optimistic then. Not sure I like Gen 9 being released so early but I assume it was developed alongside Legends.
  6. pitchtheripoff

Gen 9 looks GREAAAT. Hoping they didn't backtrack on what they did in Legends.
  7. pitchtheripoff

thanks for the correction i cant count today
  8. pitchtheripoff

Pokemon Presents in 3 hours! i think Do you guys think we'll see DLC or no?
  9. pitchtheripoff

That's promising then!
  10. pitchtheripoff

What could they announce in only 14 minutes? Legends DLC, I hope. Though as long as it's not another Unite situation I'm still hyped.
  11. pitchtheripoff

I dunno, I just assumed so. That's my bad.
  12. pitchtheripoff

It's mostly an assumption based off the fact that people usually have Sunday off but it does make more sense.
  13. pitchtheripoff

My assumption is that they're gonna maybe have a Pokemon Presents on Pokemon Day or Friday as the 27th is a Sunday.
  14. pitchtheripoff

I've seen people mention that not finding anything to do after 80-90 hours is a bad thing and I just have a question; are main line Pokemon games supposed to be long like this? For anything old formula it seems very easy to burn out. Legends is really fun so of course you would want to sink...
  15. pitchtheripoff

Can we talk about the soundtrack in this game? The trainer battle and overworld theme are actually incredible.
  16. pitchtheripoff

GF doesnt do marketing, TPC and Nintendo do.
  17. pitchtheripoff

Oh I'm sure it's mostly personal bias but also from reviews and the general public thats actually played the game said it's an improvement that should carry over to the main games. We'll have to wait and see but I have a feeling Game Freak will just continue on this, if not in Gen 9 then in Gen 10.
  18. pitchtheripoff

Unless Game Freak wants to cripple any sort of respect they gained after Legends, they cannot go back to the traditional formula, at least not without changing it somewhat. I know that it's not everyone's cup of tea but it's gonna happen sooner or later.
  19. pitchtheripoff

I wouldn't hold your breath. Legends is considered mainline and considering SwSh already experimented with stuff like the Wild Area, we're probably gonna gradually get mainline games that play similar to Legends.
  20. pitchtheripoff

You know nobody hates Pokemon more than Pokemon fans. I'd expect a review bombing once the game comes out because the graphics don't look good. [Which they don't but still]
Back
Top Bottom