Search results for query: *

1. pokemoll

What video games are you playing now?

Whilst I'm still very, very slowly making my way through Persona 4 Golden, I also started a playthrough of Pokemon LeafGreen in order to scratch that itch I get whenever I haven't played through a mainline Pokemon game in a bit.
  2. pokemoll

Cycling between a few;
  3. pokemoll

Shining Pearl's release is what finally prompted me to put down Animal Crossing: New Horizons; I'd been working on my island essentially non-stop since the big 2.0 update dropped. Aside from that, I finally got my Platinum in NieR Replicant ver.1.22474487139... - shame on those who doubted me...
  4. pokemoll

Finally finished my playthrough of TES V: Skyrim on Steam, with 100% achievement completion like I was aiming for. ~ヾ(^∇^) I also finished the final route of Zero Escape (Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors) with my boyfriend, again with 100% achievement completion; that True End was well worth...
  5. pokemoll

I've been all over the place lately when it comes to gaming. Primarily I've been devoting my time to getting 100% achievement completion in TES V: Skyrim on Steam, since it's something I've never done, despite being a diehard Elder Scrolls fan. Aside from that, I've been streaming the first Zero...
  6. pokemoll

Currently, I'm working my way through the HD Remaster of Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne on Switch; I enjoyed playing Persona 3 Portable & Persona 5 immensely and wanted to explore the series more broadly before I delved into Persona 4 Golden (the fact that my boyfriend is a SMT fanatic may...
  7. pokemoll

just this moment started the witcher 3 on switch, as my bf's parents got me it for xmas! :') no comments on the game itself yet as i quite literally just opened it up lmao, but i've been wanting to play it for years, so i'm hype to say the least! it came with all the dlc too, which is always nice.
  8. pokemoll

mostly final fantasy xiv atm, just taking my sweet, sweet time with the shadowbringers dlc because i finally made it this far, and i don't want it to be over too soon! apart from that, the occasional shiny hunting in pokemon shield, and well, i'm always playing granblue fantasy, lmao.
  9. pokemoll

mass effect 2! helped my boyfriend buy it along with ME3 the other day so we're playing it together; spent 12 hours playing it yesterday with almost no progress at all lol.
  10. pokemoll

Currently in the middle of my seventh run-through of Dragon Age:Inquisition; apart from that I'm pretty much always playing League this days.
  11. pokemoll

dragon age inquistion dragon age 2 dragon age origins ... really into dragon age atm
  12. pokemoll

Currently playing Skyrim, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, and Destiny. They're all on different consoles so I just cycle between which one I feel most like playing.
  13. pokemoll

started playing skyrim over my boyfriend's house and i am absolutely obsessed easily my favourite game ever also started dragon age: origins but i'm not that far in
  14. pokemoll

Portal 2, Tomadachi Life, and Counter Strike Source.
  15. pokemoll

The Binding of Isaac, since my best friend bought it for me. Also been playing some Pokemon Ruby and Pokemon Leafgreen, and Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King (my fifth save file).
  16. pokemoll

Still Fire Emblem: Awakening, haha.
  17. pokemoll

Fire Emblem: Awakening.
  18. pokemoll

Fire Emblem: Awakening and Pokemon Battle Revolution.
  19. pokemoll

Fire Emblem: Awakening.
  20. pokemoll

Fire Emblem Awakening.
Back
Top Bottom