• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. pokemoll

Your newest purchase or gift

Paid to get eyelashes extensions done. Also ordered some new clothes for Spring!
  2. pokemoll

Bought myself a skirt and corset from my favourite store's post-holiday sale! : D
  3. pokemoll

Some new books, ready and waiting to depress me.
  4. pokemoll

A replacement headset (a Logitech G PRO X Surround, to replace my Razer Kraken Kitty headset), and a headset stand/USB hub. I'm a little nervous about the quality of both as I got them both secondhand to cut down on costs... here's hoping! >_>
  5. pokemoll

If paying for a tattoo can be considered a purchase, then I bought a new calf tattoo today! =) If not, then it was the CD I bought for my friend's birthday.
  6. pokemoll

Lots of haircare products... I like having curly hair, but it does get quite expensive caring for it properly. :confused:
  7. pokemoll

I finally, finally tracked down a legitimate copy of Pokemon Platinum for my boyfriend. It was not cheap, but so, so worth it. I can't wait for him to experience Sinnoh!!
  8. pokemoll

I paid for half of an afternoon tea set for Mother's Day, and ordered a custom front license plate for my boyfriend for his birthday.
  9. pokemoll

Yesterday I bought two birthday presents for my boyfriend; it's still more than a month away, but I was really excited and didn't want to risk them selling out. I don't want to chance him opening the spoiler tag, so I'll wait for him to receive them to say what they are, lol! A few days ago I...
  10. pokemoll

A friend bought me Kind Words on Steam! ヾ(^∇^) A different friend also bought me a copy of Chrono Trigger on Steam a few hours earlier; I have very generous friends.
  11. pokemoll

a christmas present for my baby nephew! really need to stop getting him stuff, though. my oldest nephew is definitely going to be jealous if i keep this up ><
  12. pokemoll

groceries :'((( living alone for the first time is absolute hell i hate spending money on food
  13. pokemoll

one of starbucks' new tea-infused lemonade... things. sooo damn good.
  14. pokemoll

helped my boyfriend pay for ME2, so technically its also my purchase.
  15. pokemoll

some pink hair dye !!
  16. pokemoll

bought my boyfriend some chocolate ehe
  17. pokemoll

i helped pay for pizza the last time my friends came over, but didnt even get to eat any because they didn't get a vegetarian pizza i'm crying inside
  18. pokemoll

Some chocolates for all of my school friends and chocolate and wine for my family.
  19. pokemoll

A physical copy of Omega Ruby. Also some McDonalds.
  20. pokemoll

Some souvenirs from Pegasus Bridge for my Dad, which consisted of a mug and a sign.
Back
Top Bottom