• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. pokemoll

What's your sexuality?

Slight change since the last time I posted here — currently I identify as bi. It's a little complicated because I'm rarely romantically attracted to girls and rarely intimately attracted to men. Usually I just say I'm bi to avoid confusion, but once I'm actually in a relationship it usually gets...
  2. pokemoll

What's your sexuality?

I've posted in this thread a few times but... I've been thinking it through for awhile. Now I'm identifying with pansexual with a preference for girls. I have a boyfriend, but I'm attracted more easily to girls and have had more crushes on girls in the past. I identified as panromantic bisexual...
  3. pokemoll

What's your sexuality?

I have looked into this so many different times and looked into different labels, different everything. I've gone from identifying as bisexual to pansexual, but now I realise I'm kind of neither. I think the correct label would be a panromantic heterosexual. I would date anyone of any gender...
  4. pokemoll

What's your sexuality?

well how else are you meant to know you're bisexual apart from knowing and thinking it? it's not like there's a fricking test you take to find out if you're bisexual or not what are you even trying to say here if you're attracted to both sexes, and would date both, you're bisexual...?* if you...
  5. pokemoll

What's your sexuality?

After putting a little thought in to this, I realise I don't even know anymore. I previously identified as bi, but now I'm leaning more towards pan. It's not that I'm sexually/physically/whatever attracted to all genders, it's more... I really don't care. Like, I don't even notice gender any...
  6. pokemoll

What's your sexuality?

I'm also bisexual. I only realised it a few months ago, it just suddenly dawned on me that I was attracted to both men and women. It took me awhile to actually identify as it, but I do now. I have a boyfriend, and all my previous partners have been male, but I'd have no problem dating a female.
Back
Top Bottom