Search results for query: *

1. pokemoll

What was the last thing that made you angry?

A customer leaving a 4★ review as opposed to a full 5★ because "a waitress couldn't answer some of their questions". A fair enough complaint, but I can't help but be frustrated because it was the server's first time doing a section independently (she's only just turned 18) and it bums me out...
  2. pokemoll

I have, once again, picked up a virus from my family ( school > nephews > sister > mum > me), which I then passed on to my boyfriend as he was visiting from abroad. :'/ It's a real killer, too, (graphic imagery/medical concerns) . >_> I'm angry since I get sick as a result of my nephews quite...
  3. pokemoll

my throat is insanely itchy & scratchy and i can't cough without it hurting and it's realllllyy getting to me
  4. pokemoll

was happily sipping on a perfect cup of tea when my father walked in, assumed i had finished drinking it, and took it out the kitchen... with it still half full...
  5. pokemoll

Couldn't find the album I was looking for on Spotify. I mean I found it seconds later, but I have a short temper.
  6. pokemoll

Drama on Tumblr about someone I thought was a good person actually turning out to be someone horrible.
  7. pokemoll

my parents telling me im not allowed to go ice skating in case i hurt myself >>
  8. pokemoll

My old best friend trying to start shit with me on Tumblr.
Back
Top Bottom