Search results for query: *

1. pokemoll

What's the last dream you had?

Nightmare about my boyfriend inviting another girl to our private Discord server, LMAO. I need to get out more.
  2. pokemoll

It feels as though I only ever have nightmares about school anymore, despite graduating four years ago. I can't remember the exact details of last night's particular torture but I do recall wandering the halls to avoid class and getting caught out by a teacher who sent me down to the Special...
  3. pokemoll

something about me being at my best friend's house and visitng her grandma with me? i barely remember @___@
  4. pokemoll

I met my boyfriend in my dream last night, a dream I have semi-often. Needless to say, it was amazing. :+3
  5. pokemoll

Something about the end of the world... that's like, literally all I remember though.
  6. pokemoll

I dreamt about going on a big road trip with a mix of my internet friends and my afk friends. We travelled around in a rather large (and apparently, illegal) bus, which was weird considering only one of said friends can drive, and he wasn't the one driving. xP Eventually, we camped overnight in...
  7. pokemoll

I dreamt that my Welsh teacher was starting a riot over something... don't remember what, though.
  8. pokemoll

I don't remember most of it, but I recall running away from my city, abandoning it at its greatest time of need. Somewhere had started some kind of war with it, so me and my friends ran away to a university in England. I vaguely recall walking into a room where one of my friend's boyfriends were...
  9. pokemoll

I went to school at some kind of academy with a load of dogs, and a mix of both my internet friends and outside of the internet friends attended it with me. At one point, all the students decided to go out into the nearby woods, where there was a rumour of a giant black dog living. When we got...
  10. pokemoll

I don't remember it very well, but I think I recall being locked in a room with some of the Homestuck trolls, which is weird, considering I hardly ever dream about fictional characters. I remember petting Equius, and that Dave went out to "buy" trolls and bring them to me, so I'd get a new troll...
  11. pokemoll

I was with a couple of my friends, and we were going to the swimming pool. I didn't exactly want to go, but I went anyway. When we actually got /into/ the pool, though, we were all in our actual clothes ... Which was weird. And the pool wasn't how it actually looks, it was way bigger and there...
  12. pokemoll

I remember I was in a dark room, with just one lamp on, and I was reading Hamlet. Suddenly, there was a bang on the door and I dropped my book, and the light flickered out. The door opened and light was flooded in, and I could just see the little figure of a mouse at the door. But as soon as the...
  13. pokemoll

It was kinda fuzzy, but I remember walking through a field of daisies in the middle of a really harsh thunderstorm. My big sister was with me, but she was young again, about eighteen. We were both wearing the same dress, a white, loose thing that stopped by our ankles. We were both drenched, and...
Back
Top Bottom