Search results for query: *

1. pokemon fan 132

Most overrated and underrated Pokemon characters

I understand if your not liking character and I can respect that but to claim this things implies how you perhaps may not remember OS well enough; because this simply wasn't true. Especially when for Misty during Orange and Johto was time when most character development happened exploring on...
  2. pokemon fan 132

To White Yoshi: It was more so that they didn't had choice. Explanation: But things went in way they did and i respect your thoughts on it. Still maybe for 20th anniversary and related to S&M saga writers do something more with her which wouldn't hurt imo feeling she could last for one more...
  3. pokemon fan 132

People want her back exactly because of reason of her story not being finished leaving while having lot of untapped potential to be explored more than what was the case in reality. Because aside from pokeshippers who feel her crush on Ash was left open, Misty dreams of becoming water pokemon...
  4. pokemon fan 132

Most overrated: Dawn/Hikari: now don't get me wrong I enjoyed in Dawn character and whole thorny path she went through emerging from mother shadow, but way people praise her development and achievements acting like she has been superior female lead to everyone else is just pure blowing things...
Back
Top Bottom