Search results for query: *

1. P

Preview XY113: Elle VS Serena! Open the Door to the Future!!

Serena singing DoriDori during her final performance against Elle sounded so beautiful as well as the Fairy Wind, Fire Blast whirl combo which looked amazing as well. I'm sad that she's going to lose after putting on such a spectacular performance as well.DAMN YOU writers. Her last performance...
  2. P

COME ON, Showcases barely require any skill to begin it's just a big popularity competiton and all you just need is some good luck and natural talent to go with it and hope the audience likes your pretty showcases. Unlike Contents or battles which actually require skill and strategies to win, so...
  3. P

Uh, what there isn't even a question mark next to the title anyway unlike Ash and Serena's first date title so it's definitely happening whether you like it or not.
  4. P

>Serena vs Elle! The title outright confirms she make it to Aria so she's going to get through it somehow mate.
  5. P

Another more detailed summary from Dephender/Adamant:
  6. P

New Summary thanks to Dephender/Adamant: "The Master Class is a tougher competition than anything Serena has ever attempted before. As she makes her way through these passionate duels, she advances to the semifinals. But as she delivers her best ever performance before the audience, something...
  7. P

I'm just sick of main characters losing all the time that's it, what's the point of the crying and haircut(big design change) if it resulted in almost nothing like the rest of the anime. I admit she most probably won't win against Elle but people should want the main charcters to win not lose...
  8. P

What's wrong with her winning, do you want a repeat of May and Dawn again?
Back
Top Bottom