Search results for query: *

1. P

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

While that is true, he did get the game for free to review so it's not too surprising tbh.
  2. P

What else did you expect him to say? He's just giving the differences between the games and his opinions on the changes.
  3. P

So a reviewer has uploaded a video showing the main differences of the game between Sun and Moon in the first hour and the biggest thing is the fact that there are less Cutscenes and Handholding and feels more like a game in general. View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=Donz8_aqZfc
  4. P

Well I think that these are just promo boxes, look at the text at the bottom of the box.
  5. P

No, the images are from the preload on the Japanese e-shop.
  6. P

Hopefully we get full confirmation if the leak was indeed correct.
  7. P

Am I the only one who can't get hyped for this,I would have preferred if they gave us a fully fledged Battle Frontier over this since this looks to be nothing more than cheap gen 1 pandering. I might be more hyped if all the past villian bosses do return but I fear that the leak will turn out...
  8. P

We just got a new interview with Ohmori and Iwao which revealed a few more things, including about a post-game thing(in additon to a new story scenario) that "players can get stuck into" that they can't talk about now apparently.
  9. P

There might be a new battle facility in these games after all based on the guide book information. Notice how it is listed separately to the Tree and Royal.
  10. P

It looks like there won't be a new battle facility or anything in the game then going by that description, they would have hyped it up by now if there were one. Sigh, these games are really starting to look pointless now and garbage in general.:(
Back
Top Bottom