Search results for query: *

1. P

Preview JN007: The Hoenn Region, Site of Fierce Fights! The Battle Frontier Challenge!!

My main worry is that they may not even acknowledge that he has other Pokemon he can use, Ash will probably act as if he has no other Pokemon of his own he can use and decides to use Mimey.
  2. P

Preview JN007: The Hoenn Region, Site of Fierce Fights! The Battle Frontier Challenge!!

I wonder why they specifically used Bulbasaur, Squirtle and Charizard in the marketing(both posters and placing them in Pallet as well) instead of Charmander but seem to ignore Ash's past Pokemon so far.
  3. P

Mimey is also an old character that only long time fans would know about. Like the only alternatives I could see him use here were his Kanto trio who we have seen return many times before and wouldn't mean anything for continuity given they debuted before Mime. Seeing him use Mimey after all...
  4. P

I love how people here expect a show targeted towards pre-schoolers to pander to them.
  5. P

Confirmation of Mr Mime: https://cho-animedia.jp/anime/148028/
  6. P

What would be the point of Mimey joining the main cast if it had no real role, it might as well have stayed with Delia. I know people wanted Ash to use a reserve but it would have most likely been a Kanto Mon anyway not something Hoen. Also Doesn't Mr Mime count as an old Pokemon
  7. P

Mr Mime was just the featured Pokemon for this episode on Oha Suta, so we don't have direct confirmation yet if it is the Pokemon he indeed uses in battle. If this was any other series I doubt people would be up in arms with him using Mimey.
  8. P

I knew it had to be Mr Mime after reading the summary, yet people were coming up with convoluted theories like him using Scorbunny or Pidegot randomly returning with no hint. Though I wonder why he suddenly decides to use Mimey, instead of his own.
  9. P

Ugh, I hope they reveal whoever it is soon. Cynics are having a field day so far.
  10. P

Who could his secret Pokemon be if it isn't Mime or the hypothetical Pidgeot. Can't think of anyone else who would qualify as "suprising".
  11. P

The summary seems to imply the Pokemon is someone we have seen before but is a big surprise, so not sure about it being a random new capture. Don't think I see Ash during the initial scene where everyone is doing their morning exercise routine at the lab either.
  12. P

If it's Pidgeot, that would be the biggest surprise the anime has pulled in years. Though I wonder why they are still keeping his second mon a secret, especially if it's something as underwhelming as Mimey, given that it doesn't appear Mimey has come to Hoenn unless Ash caught it.
  13. P

Delia's voice actor is not listed,so she is likely not appearing in the episode. Is Ash seriously going to use Mimey without her Mum's permission given that it's her Pokemon not his.
  14. P

Given the summary implies that he ploughs through the opponent's with just Pikachu, why would he suddenly use another Pokemon in the most important battle of the tournament, unless that Pokemon were to be stronger then Pikachu itself?
  15. P

That's exactly what makes it an unexpected choice, nobody believed that that Mimey would be used in an important battle, given its lack of a battle history.
  16. P

TIL using commonsense is fearmongering. Read the summary again, it implies that the choice is unusual for an important match. Reserves don't fit that bill, so it has to be Mimey by deduction.
  17. P

The summary basically confirmed that it is Mimey
  18. P

Charizard returned to the team for a period of time, that's why it was hyped up. If it was just a one-off appearance then it would be a different story. But you're right it will most likely be Mimey but Scorbunny jumping in seems convoluted since the summary implies it's one of his choices...
  19. P

If it's not Mimey, then I have no clue who it could be as they seem to have an allergy to continuity so far this series. With the summary mentioning "believe it or not", it's got to be something you wouldn't expect him to use so it has to be Mimey. Not sure about an off-screen capture tbh.
  20. P

The writer's never put in a situation where Ash could recall his Bulbasaur, like one resisting evolution.
Back
Top Bottom