Search results for query: *

1. P

Trailers and News Discussion

I think that Fomantis might be more of a night Pokémon since the website said that Fomantis is nocturnal.
  2. P

I'm wondering if there is anything that will be revealed in PAX West, since Sun and Moon have their own booth. I kind of doubt it since we're getting news on the 6th, but I think I'd just open up the possibility.
  3. P

I think that we definitely are going to get starter evolutions in the Nintendo Direct. For one thing it was the French Nintendo page that posted the tweet, not the French Pokémon page. This hints that the Direct would show new Sun and Moon footage.
  4. P

9:00 AM EST
  5. P

What do you think would happen if they let a Pokémon get an ability that lets them be able to burn Fire-type Pokémon
  6. P

We never got the stats of the Pokémon during X and Y's pre-release period, so we won't get the stats from Sun and Moon's pre-release period as well.
  7. P

There still is the World Hobby Fair from June 25 to June 26. They could officially reveal Iwanko and Nekkoala over there since they were only revealed in CoroCoro.
  8. P

Another thing to take note of is that Yungoos isn't the only Pokémon based off of an invasive species. Corphish is said to have not been native to the Hoenn region. We still don't know what region Corphish was originally native to.
  9. P

I know that she isn't fond of battling, the situation that I wrote was hypothetical. I don't even know if she is going to battle us at all. I was just pointing out what would happen if she does.
  10. P

I think that Lillie might be more of the rival than Hau. Hau was seen to pick the starter that's weak to yours. For example, if you pick Rowlet, Hau will pick Popplio. That means that Lillie has a higher chance of being the main rival.
  11. P

November 18 is a week before my birthday.
  12. P

Pokenchi airs at 8:00 am Japan time on Sunday, which is 7:00 pm Saturday in EST
  13. P

If it does manage to come out sometime in November, it might be my birthday present. My birthday is November 26, which is a Saturday this year, so I can wait for the games at the same time as waiting for my birthday.
Back
Top Bottom