Search results for query: *

1. P

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

The snowman probably did refer to Crabominable because the chinese word for Yeti uses the characters for Snow and man meaning that the person meant yeti but it came out as snowman.
  2. P

Not only was Plasma Fists shown, it also showed the effect of Plasma Fists and Zeraora's ability, Volt Absorb.
  3. P

When people were talking about snow and cold, it made me realize something. If the new games are set in Kanto, where would they place the Icy Rock and where would they make Crabrawler evolve.
  4. P

The characters are for Pokémon Yu and Pokémon Me (pronounced the same as meh). This is most likely fake since the game titles ever since Crystal have used Katakana, not Hiragana. Another way to see that it is fake is that the font for Pokémon is the same for both I Choose You and Everyone's Story.
  5. P

I know that leak season has been tiring right now, but I feel like when we get the first bit of information, I might stay away from this thread so that I can stay away from any possible spoilers. I hope that this is case because while the spirit is willing, the flesh is weak, so there could be a...
  6. P

I think that it is most likely fake since the name furintaino has 7 characters in its name. The current character limit is 6 characters. The only way that could be possible is if they increase the character limit on the switch games.
Back
Top Bottom