Search results for query: *

1. prog rocker

What video games are you playing now?

I might need to try this game in the future, although I might skip the 4th game... (there are... controversial issues with that game).
  2. prog rocker

Wait, they don't do like Zero Escape where you can skip all the dialogue in the next playthroughs except the ones that differ from the other routes?
  3. prog rocker

...I'm gonna pretend I didn't see that pic. It's hilarious, but that's SAO game-levels bad. Or Harvest Moon bad (remember when Carter randomly spoke German in the US translation?). This is something that should have been caught during debugging.
  4. prog rocker

@Lone_Garurumon What do you mean the translation was bad? I'm in the pretty early game, but I haven't seen anything weird yet. (Don't worry about spoiling things for me, I have read almost everything here).
  5. prog rocker

Just a question, but how many endings does Digimon Survive have? Just asking because I'm a completionist and I want to get the worst endings first so the best one feels better.
  6. prog rocker

Wait, what? I thought only was the only one. So I guess they are trying to mix the Story and World games, and not via name change like with the DS games (only one was an actual World game).
  7. prog rocker

Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth Got to Chapter 18 yesterday. I guess there are only two chapters left, but I guess I'll spent the last chapter getting whatever Digimon I'm missing (except the ones that need New Game+, completing Hacker's Memory first or both).
  8. prog rocker

Rock Band 2 Deluxe Just finished all sets in Amsterdam. Might need to add more RBN content so I can have something for the "Create a Setlist" sections.
  9. prog rocker

Rock Band 2 Deluxe I forgot "pad as guitar" mode could be painful... literally. I can't re-FC Vasoline nor Seven.
  10. prog rocker

And this kind of things is why we need a re-release. The five games really need a consistent translation.
  11. prog rocker

Just remember that those games are pretty addictive. Trust me on that.
  12. prog rocker

Final Fantasy XIV I'm starting the both the Dragonsong and Anima weapon quests. Hopefully the Anima quests go better than the Zodiac weapon quests...
  13. prog rocker

Rock Band 2 Deluxe About to finish the whole Los Angeles playlists. Since I'll be getting a guitar tomorrow (possibly), I'll do the RB1 Long Song setlist then. Also, did you know "Green Grass and High Tides" has 42 overdrive paths? Because I forgot about it while playing it.
  14. prog rocker

Rock Band 2 Deluxe This is the reason why I have been kinds absent here. I also forgot that DLC adds most challenges to the game. And that challenges exclude songs with missing instruments (e.g.: no YYZ in the Moving Pictures challenge).
  15. prog rocker

Tetra Master: Maybe it could work... At least it won't feel as random as the in-game version. To this day, I don't know how I won any match in the game. Konpeito: Apparently, it's much more complicated to do. At least one site mentioned it takes 30 days making it with special machinery.
  16. prog rocker

On the Tetra Master part: There was an attempt to make a real life version, but considering how much it depends on RNG it was aborted. Not even datamining the game could save it. On the star bits part: You're in luck, cause they exist! It's called konpeito, and it's a Japanese candy. It's kinda...
  17. prog rocker

What I'm more surprised about is that it got a good reception despite the Rabbids being so... divisive.
  18. prog rocker

Considering the last stages were rushed in the original game... I can understand how he ended up being that bad...
Back
Top Bottom