Search results for query: *

1. prog rocker

What future video games are you currently looking forward to?

Baldur's Gate III? Okay, that's some Mother 3-level development hell since I knew about the hound thing that was going to be in the original 3.
  2. prog rocker

See? This is why I say the 2020's have been a great year for obscure games! And considering they are getting a remaster, I don't think they will use the old translation (or at least, that's what I hope considering SaGa Frontier fixed lots of things translation wise).
  3. prog rocker

Thank you for posting the English trailer! Sadly, no dub...
  4. prog rocker

Welp... At least I'll be saving my money? Unless they pull a Dragon Quest IX and change the action gameplay, but I doubt it.
  5. prog rocker

This doesn't bode well for me... Mostly because it makes me think of the whole situation with Legends, which I didn't enjoy much, and the fights looked... well, they weren't RPG-like in any way in my opinion, which is also a big negative. Guess I'm leaning on "pass" for now.
  6. prog rocker

Man... I will give it a chance, but hopefully it doesn't have a screechy character like Nokia was... And please... Let Agumon have another voice once it evolves! I couldn't take Omnimon nor the Royal Knight Veemon evo seriously in Cyber Sleuth because they still had their kid voices on.
  7. prog rocker

I hope it will have a dub... I don't want to deal with another Nokia...
  8. prog rocker

It is! However, you might want to turn down your volume every time Nokia speaks: she has an extremely high voice.
  9. prog rocker

That game is still alive???
  10. prog rocker

See, Capcom? This is how you do a compilation.
  11. prog rocker

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle R So, from what I'm seeing, it's All Star Battle with the extra content from Eyes of Heaven (I saw Boing-Boing Cape in the trailer), and there's also a 2v2 mode like the one in Capcom's Vs games. Sincerely, I can't wait for it.
  12. prog rocker

Live-A-Live is getting out of Japan, finally! I'll miss Clyde's parts of the fan translation, but it's a small price to pay.
  13. prog rocker

Hopefully it gets released then. I felt like I was going through another Fuga* situation. *A game by Cyberconnect2 that was announced so early it looked like it was going to be vaporware.
  14. prog rocker

I would have said "Namco" at the end, what they did with Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle...
  15. prog rocker

I meant in the sense of "what happens when the servers inevitably shut down?"
  16. prog rocker

I have a bad feeling about this...
  17. prog rocker

Now this got me curious about something: how will you get the monsters in the remake?
  18. prog rocker

Well, I never expected to be able to ever play Persona 4 Golden (since I don't have a Vita), but now I can get it on PC. Maybe they could do like the Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth port and include the two games in the same package (and giving us access to the bonus content for the first time).
  19. prog rocker

This is how PETA sees Pokémon, sincerely.
  20. prog rocker

They are releasing those, too?
Back
Top Bottom