Search results for query: *

1. prog rocker

Recent Gaming Purchases

Final Fantasy XIV: Endwalker I finally got the expansion.
  2. prog rocker

Recent Gaming Purchases

It's closer to Final Fantasy Tactics gameplay-wise, or at least in the way battles work.
  3. prog rocker

Recent Gaming Purchases

SoulCalibur VI + DLC
  4. prog rocker

Recent Gaming Purchases

Suddenly, I don't need a dub anymore... Thanks!
  5. prog rocker

Recent Gaming Purchases

Just a question: Is there someone with a Nokia-like voice? Just so I can prepare myself mentally.
  6. prog rocker

Recent Gaming Purchases

Another one month subscription to FFXIV.
  7. prog rocker

Recent Gaming Purchases

Capcom Pro Tour 2021 Pack for Street Fighter V. Rivals of Aether DLC.
  8. prog rocker

Recent Gaming Purchases

Street Fighter V Season 5 Premium Pass Dragon Ball FighterZ Gogeta (SS4) DLC
  9. prog rocker

Recent Gaming Purchases

-Dragon Ball Xenoverse. -Bug Fables -The Kefla, Goku (Ultra Instinct) and Master Roshi DLCs for Dragon Ball FighterZ.
  10. prog rocker

Recent Gaming Purchases

Capcom Pro Tour 2020 DLC
  11. prog rocker

Recent Gaming Purchases

Man, and I bought an overpriced (even for this country) copy some years ago at a convention. Oh well, there was no way I could know things like this happen...
  12. prog rocker

Recent Gaming Purchases

Ultimate or vanilla?
  13. prog rocker

Recent Gaming Purchases

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Legacy Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm The Next Generation DLC My relationship with Naruto is weird... I don't like the manga/anime that much, but I like the fighting games. The fact they have CPU vs CPU is also nice.
  14. prog rocker

Recent Gaming Purchases

DLC for Street Fighter V: Capcom Pro Tour 2016 Pack (includes costumes for Chun-Li, Cammy and Necalli + the Ring of Destiny stage). Capcom Pro Tour 2017 Premier Pack (includes costumes for Ryu, Ken and Guile + the Ring of Pride stage). Capcom Pro Tour 2018 Premier Pack (includes costumes for...
  15. prog rocker

Recent Gaming Purchases

Street Fighter V: Champion Edition
  16. prog rocker

Recent Gaming Purchases

The DLC costumes for Indie Pogo. Might be the one of the few cases where I buy cosmetic DLC, but they are an indie studio with only three people working on it and it is my way of saying "thank you".
  17. prog rocker

Recent Gaming Purchases

Me neither, mostly because I felt they were a paid easy mode, and unlike with Fire Emblem, that's the only thing you get from it.
  18. prog rocker

Recent Gaming Purchases

They also added new apps for the Demonica, although the DLC ones are the "makes the game really easier type" (double exp, double macca, more forma, etc).
  19. prog rocker

Recent Gaming Purchases

Didn't they change the humans' portraits?
  20. prog rocker

Recent Gaming Purchases

I guess it is a starting point, considering this didn't make me quit in frustration as the older MegaTen did (who thought the encounter rate in Megami Tensei was fine?). Just remember that demons, unlike Pokémon, are 100% expendable and they are just fodder to make stronger demons.
Back
Top Bottom