Search results for query: *

1. prog rocker

Your FUUUUUU Moments (non-Pokemon)

Maybe. I can understand that since I'm more or less like that. Super Mario RPG and Paper Mario would be good options in that case.
  2. prog rocker

My Dragon Ball FighterZ file got corrupted...
  3. prog rocker

This is like reading about Ian Watkins all over again after spending two years using "Rooftops (A Liberation Broadcast)" as a motivational song. It had the same kind of effect to me, Aulos.
  4. prog rocker

Apparently, some games can tell you that they are bigger than they actually are. I erased 55 gb from my PC only to discover that the game was actually 12 gb.
  5. prog rocker

The races in Solatorobo are extremely frustrating because my 3DS's R button doesn't work most of the time. In other words, every time there's a race quest I feel like swearing.
  6. prog rocker

Getting my ass kicked by Sage Kabuto in Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3. Thankfully, there's a different way to unlock him, but it's going to take a while.
  7. prog rocker

Getting a blackout twice, ruining something I have been doing for hours in my computer. Doesn't help that it's an old laptop with a bad battery so I can't use it disconnected.
Back
Top Bottom