Search results for query: *

1. prog rocker

Moves that Pokemon should/should not be able to learn

Sadly, no. The Bulbasaur line was one I used for all the test solo runs I did from Yellow to USUM and they never learned Sludge...
  2. prog rocker

Only through TM, which is sad since the move exists since Gen II and it would have been perfect for them.
  3. prog rocker

Don't forget the Bulbasaur line. How come the only Poison move I can think of that they can learn is Poison Powder? They don't even get Acid.
  4. prog rocker

I thought the kinda awkward distribution of Flamethrower, Thunderbolt and Ice Beam was because those are the three most common elements in RPGs.
  5. prog rocker

It's the same situation with Mankey/Primeape or Kadabra/Alakazam and Iron Tail.
  6. prog rocker

Well, bovines can swim, but I'm still looking for a justification for the Rhyhorn line.
  7. prog rocker

Not sure which alternative is the likelier one, considering you can also send it out underwater. There's a third option: gameplay and story segregation.
  8. prog rocker

But isn't Ho-oh tied to rainbows and got the Fire type later? (Yup, it was pure Flying at first).
  9. prog rocker

Not my intention, but I guess I blocked that from my mind. I prefer to call it Umbreozone after the Spanish name.
  10. prog rocker

Yes, please. I need my Umbreon with an useful offensive move.
  11. prog rocker

Well, those ones are kinda justifiable due to their types, but the rest I agree. Maybe Fire Blast has to do with the fact they were created when Pokémon had bigger references to kaiju*? *I don't know much about kaiju.
  12. prog rocker

I think you meant Primeape, since Mankey has a tail. If you want a less scary alternative... think of it as them doing a hip drop like in Mario.
  13. prog rocker

Now that I think about it... Vileplume learning Aromatherapy kinda sounds like it'sforcing the Pokémon to walk it off by making the area smell horrible, if what little knowledge of rafflesias I have is true.
  14. prog rocker

The only reason I can think of why little birds can learn Fly is convenience. The exceptions don't have excuse, really. Just give Surf to Raticate already, GF.
  15. prog rocker

Scyther can't learn fly either... for whatever strange reason.
  16. prog rocker

Or Stone Edge. There's a reason that move made me extremely paranoid.
  17. prog rocker

I just think they do a hip drop like Mario and co., although that comment raises a few questions.
  18. prog rocker

But what about Dartrix?
Back
Top Bottom