Search results for query: *

1. prog rocker

Anime Your Unpopular Anime, Manga and J-Pop Opinions

I guess this might be a values dissonance thing, since I have seen this in other places...
  2. prog rocker

I used to like AoT (even though I despised Ehren), then came the ending... I'm glad I jumped ship when I did. In fact, I ended up wanting the original "kill 'em all" ending that was vetoed by executives. On the topic of Akiza: Maybe it's because most of my exposure was through the games, but I...
  3. prog rocker

I liked the mini-Tournament arc after Dartz, but I would have liked it to be longer. In fact, I would have loved to see Rebecca, Zigfried and Leon's other duels.
  4. prog rocker

Not helping the fact is that the manga has been getting breaks recently. Hopefully it doesn't mean anything bad...
  5. prog rocker

:lapras: Wait, they haven't made one yet???
  6. prog rocker

Don't know if this is an unpopular opinion, but: Sean Schemmel > Masako Nosawa Maybe it's because it reminds me of the Latin American voice actor, but I never felt Nosawa fit Goku (or at least, adult Goku).
  7. prog rocker

Not helping is the fact that Oda doesn't really have the best health if all those one or two week hiatuses are any indication.
  8. prog rocker

Let's pretend that final arc never happened because it came from out of nowhere... I thought Final Fantasy IX's final boss was handled bad, but Kaguya takes the price. Also, Lee did technically win one fight: the one against Kimimaro, but he had help from Gaara and Kimimaro died from not-cancer...
  9. prog rocker

Yeah, that's pretty sad considering the games made her look extremely cool. I can't recall other places with characters like her.
  10. prog rocker

Well, this is something I could see just by playing the games *has flashbacks of Sasuke's face-heel revolving door*. You know... I kinda feel this premise would have worked better if Lee was the protagonist. Or maybe even Tenten. EDIT: By the way, what was Tenten's purpose besides filling the...
  11. prog rocker

Oh... Kinda reminds of what happened to Rave Master.
  12. prog rocker

I thought Air Gear wasn't unpopular, but then again, I'm basing this on the fact they got two reps in Sunday vs Magazine...
  13. prog rocker

I forgot about Pom Poko, but then again, what do you expect from a movie about tanukis?
  14. prog rocker

The only one I can think that fits that bill is Spirited Away, which is what happens when you make a Japanese version of Alice in Wonderland. The rest are pretty normal in my opinion. Also, no, they are not smoking anything (aside from tobacco). Otherwise, they would get fired extremely quickly.
  15. prog rocker

I don't think FT is good, but it is... enjoyable? It's one of those guilty pleasures. Natsu and Lucy being in a decent fighting game (Sunday vs Magazine) helped. You know there's a problem when you end up hating a character within their first three lines, doesn't help that I still don't know if...
  16. prog rocker

IIRC, this was because the anime ended before the manga, so they had to do something. Since I have not watched FMA yet, I don't know how bad/good those changes were. As someone that follows One Piece, I can say that the season format might be better. The One Piece fillers had... continuity...
  17. prog rocker

Not sure if this is an unpopular opinion, but Ricardo Silva's version of Cha-La Head-Cha-La is the best Dragon Ball opening. Change my mind.
  18. prog rocker

I think part of the reasons Stardust Crusaders is more popular is due to being the first exposure to the Jojo franchise that most people had pre-2012 thanks to the Capcom fighting game, the OVAs and Jotaro and Dio being playable in the DS Jump fighting games. I guess this is why I was happy...
  19. prog rocker

I didn't find Naruto that bad, but then again, I was exposed to most of the plot through the Ultimate Ninja Storm games, so maybe it works better as a fighting game than a manga or anime? (although I didn't expect the "Giant Space Flea from Nowhere" trope to happen in any of those mediums).
Back
Top Bottom