Search results for query: *

1. prog rocker

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

Sincerely, I don't like it as much as the other Eeveelutions. Then again, it might be because I'm not a fan of pink. Joltik
  2. prog rocker

Could work as a perfectly good table. Electrike
  3. prog rocker

Not a favorite of mine, but that's mostly because the only time I tried to use one was in Sapphire and I didn't like it. To keep the theme going: Floette.
  4. prog rocker

I'm one of the few people that liked it once it was revealed. I always felt sad that the Water starters are the ones that get hate first. Ralts
  5. prog rocker

In my case, I thought that they were comparing them just because they were Water/Ground. On Topic: For some reason, I had problems beating this guy the first time I played Black, but now I can't remember why. Painter
  6. prog rocker

That frickin' cow... Doesn't help that my first battle against her was while playing a bootleg mis-translated Silver. Tauros
  7. prog rocker

Cute, although I would have preferred for it to have some offensive moves. I'm dreading the day I have to do a Cosmog line only challenge. Yoroidori Skarmory
  8. prog rocker

Wasn't there a horror movie about a possessed lawn mower? That's what comes to my mind about that Rotom forme Jirachi
  9. prog rocker

I don't like that much, also, if you don't look for it you won't know it exists because no Trainer uses it. Seismitoad. Vanillite
  10. prog rocker

One of those Pokémon the anime made me think was stronger than it really is. Passimian
  11. prog rocker

On one hand, nobody could hit him a super-effective move, on the other hand, Judgment wouldn't be super-effective against anything. Flygon.
  12. prog rocker

Worst middle evolution ever. Alakazam.
  13. prog rocker

The beta one was better. Also, it's just a bigger Tangela Gyarados.
  14. prog rocker

Meh, in my opinion. Also, needs the evolution that was denied to it. A different one since it's possible the old design was recycled and edited for Whiscash. Sharpedo.
  15. prog rocker

Always felt it should have been Psychic/Flying instead of Normal/Flying. Frost-Rotom EDIT: Dammit, I forgot to post it on time. It was about Noctowl. About Kyogre: My first legendary, from my first game. I have nice memories of it.
  16. prog rocker

Well, I think I got used to it. Ledian.
  17. prog rocker

After reading about Takeshi Shudo's ideas for the anime at Serebii's forums, I find it a case of hilarious in hindsight, since lots of people started suggesting a T. Rex Pokémon for the then-hypothetical Gen VI. Do beta Pokémon count? If so, Kotora. If they don't, Castform.
  18. prog rocker

Let's just say that moving to a rural zone made me dislike ants. On the plus side, they are part of the reason we don't have cockroaches. Vivillon
  19. prog rocker

Creepy, cute and ineffectual. I like it. Seaking.
  20. prog rocker

I prefer the beta version over the final one. The fact it had an actual moveset, was a Water type, and had a Santa hat help things. Snorunt.
Back
Top Bottom