Search results for query: *

1. prog rocker

Super Smash Bros Ultimate

Huh? We're still getting new content?
  2. prog rocker

I like Rivals, but I feel they concentrated way too much in the competitive side, to the point everything else was... lacking. For example, 14 characters is a pretty small roster for me. And there's not much to do for the people that play alone (which is what I do). Same with the Nickelodeon...
  3. prog rocker

I'd rather not have Melee 2. Sure, Melee is fine and all, but concentrating on the competitive scene would be bad for me. After playing Rivals of Aether and that one Nickelodeon platform fighter, I feel those games are missing... something. Something that makes the other games fun.
  4. prog rocker

I mean, what can they do to reboot it?
  5. prog rocker

Can they do that with something like Smash? I mean, Smash is not the kind of thing you can reboot (if my understanding of "reboot" is correct).
  6. prog rocker

My God... The impossible just happened. After what happened with Dissidia's development (it was originally going to be a KH game) I thought he wouldn't be allowed. I was proven wrong. I guess the only characters ]I didn't like were Sephiroth and Steve, but otherwise I can't wait to get a...
  7. prog rocker

After Piranha Plant, I doubt it will cause the same impact.
  8. prog rocker

Would Waluigi actually be random?
  9. prog rocker

Kazuya is in Smash? Finally, a Tekken rep. Well, they have variations of the same fighting style, so...
  10. prog rocker

Roll from Mega Man would be a welcome addition for me, since she was (along with Yatterman-2) my main in Tatsunoko vs Capcom. In fact, I want her Level 3 Super as her Final Smash.
  11. prog rocker

I suppose the most likely candidate there would be Ray, right?
  12. prog rocker

I would love a rep from SaGa Frontier, but I know it won't happen.
  13. prog rocker

Sincerely, at this point the only things discarded are Doomguy and Sony characters. We have really reached that point.
  14. prog rocker

"You Will Recall Our Names"? Is that a Xenoblade Chronicles 2 remix of "You Will Know Our Names"?
  15. prog rocker

They removed transforming characters last game because it caused problems on the 3DS IIRC and they wanted both versions to have the same roster, which is something I like.
  16. prog rocker

If I recall correctly, Sakurai said it was the creator's favorite character, so...
  17. prog rocker

Remember how I said I hated Sephiroth? I take that back. Cosmo Canyon made things alright.
  18. prog rocker

Well, that depends on the franchise. Radec was chosen to represent Killzone in PlayStation All Stars Battle Royale since he was more memorable than... whoever the hero is there.
  19. prog rocker

Well they were subtly classified differently in Melee (flatter character select portraits) and in Smash 4 (they have their own section), it's just that it wasn't explicit until now.
  20. prog rocker

Not all, but most. Specially from big companies.
Back
Top Bottom