Search results for query: *

1. prog rocker

Preview M22: Mewtwo's Counterattack Evolution

At least it's not the "overused lo-fi cover of a pop song" trope.
  2. prog rocker

I forgot she was in the first trailer.
  3. prog rocker

Is it me, or does she look like she could be Jesse and James's daughter?
  4. prog rocker

I keep forgetting that Pokémon Live is a thing...
  5. prog rocker

As far as I know, from various leaks that appeared before the Gen VIII reveal, with some of them getting at least one thing right (one was even made by a member of this forums). Before that, I don't know.
  6. prog rocker

Not sure how possible is the first one, although I feel it's pretty low since they changed so few things (for example, they kept Donphan and the New Island trainers' have exactly the same Pokémon as before). But on the second one, well, that would be crappy foreshadowing in my opinion.
  7. prog rocker

If the manga is any indication, then I doubt it. EDIT: To explain myself better, aside from the circumstances in which the armor got destroyed, the armor gets destroyed at more or less the same point in the story as the original one, and even had the same role (restraining Mewtwo), so I doubt...
  8. prog rocker

I was talking about certain aspects, like the Pokémon that used the Masked Marauder being similar to Shadow Pokémon and the fact that he could snag Pokémon. The Outskirt Stand is also similar to a place in the movie.
  9. prog rocker

Well, seeing how Celebi can time travel I always assumed they were the same Celebi but from different points in time. Doesn't take away that it actually is a Deus ex Machina. On the other hand, the movie might have inspired Pokémon Colosseum and XD, so that's a point in favor for me.
  10. prog rocker

Well, Celebi resurrected itself in the fourth movie if I recall correctly.
  11. prog rocker

I guess this is yet another continuity.
  12. prog rocker

Well, at least they are better than Detective Pikachu's.
  13. prog rocker

Well, Brock doesn't look that bad now. Ash, on the other hand...
  14. prog rocker

I don't like the armor in this movie at all. It looks over-designed in my opinion.
  15. prog rocker

Well, if you are talking about the Pokémon models, then yes, I agree with you. The Pokémon look pretty here, unlike DP.
  16. prog rocker

In my opinion, Brock was the one that ended up looking the worst. At least the Pokémon models are alright (and not made by someone that likes nightmare fuel). Sad that it looks like a 1:1 remake, since they could have done some changes, like replacing the New Island Trainers' Pokémon. I'm kinda...
  17. prog rocker

Not sure if that's worse or better...
  18. prog rocker

If I recall correctly, they kept them because they "thought they were funny". In fact, I still remember Mew's explanation of Mew's origin thanks to those errors.
Back
Top Bottom