Search results for query: *

1. prog rocker

Are there any type combinations/concepts you want to see in future games?

Well, Bruce Lee has been parodied everywhere, so I guess they are just used to that. Examples include Fei-Long from Street Fighter and both Marshall and Forrest Law from Tekken. I think Tiger Mask is in a similar territory, since they have not sued Tekken for making King.
  2. prog rocker

Well, you can change the time in your console, which is what I feel most people would do unless they play Animal Crossing or other games that screw you up if they do that. Was that the handbook that misspelled Medicham as Medicharm and put Tentacool's moveset instead of Torchic's?
  3. prog rocker

Well, at least it would be better than Wurmple, since its evolution depends completely on RNG. In fact, I think this is how they should have handled Wurmple.
  4. prog rocker

Well, seeing how we got things like Darkrai, Houndoom, Chandelure, etc. I don't see your idea edgy at all. Although I would have preferred something that is not an earthworm.
  5. prog rocker

I don't think a sports-type is necessary.
  6. prog rocker

I don't think Qwilfish's evo will come back, since it kinda looks like Whiscash, maybe it was a recycled design. The others, on the other hand, should come back, specially Kotora/Raitora after being cut twice (maybe even more times now), the Fire/Water seal (might be problematic with Popplio)...
  7. prog rocker

Doesn't help that we almost had two: Hoothoot and it's beta evolution Bobo. They were originally planned as pure Flying Pokémon but then Hoothoot got the Normal-Type and Bobo got replaced by Noctowl. I wonder if this also happened to the other common birds.
Back
Top Bottom