Search results for query: *

1. prog rocker

What was the last thing that made you laugh?

Which one? Because almost every villain has weird hair.
  2. prog rocker

Pikachu's evolution line according to Telefang bootleggers: Pikachu to Pikachu (again), then to either Butterfree or Murkrow, and then Butterfree can evolve into either Xatu or Aerodactyl. I have no idea what they were thinking there. In fact, I kinda want to see someone trying to justify...
  3. prog rocker

Apparently, there's a Spanish dub of Operation Blue Line (a pretty bad TMNT movie). They decided to give Raphael a voice that sounds like a mix between Doraemon and Yoshi. Too bad that aside from a clip in a Phelous video I can't find that version online.
  4. prog rocker

I'm watching a video on badly-done metal lyrics. I love metal, and so does the person that made the video, but I recognize that some songs, while sounding good, have pretty absurd lyrics. For those curious, here are the things mentioned in the video on why some lyrics fail: If it was written...
  5. prog rocker

According to Giorgio Tsoukalos, aliens helped the US independence. Now I know why people watch his shows. EDIT: Giorgio Tsoukalos is the guy from Ancient Aliens. Just to explain because I feel I might look bad here.
  6. prog rocker

Reading the "Scooby Doo Mistakes" Tumblr.
  7. prog rocker

Discovering that sometimes Dolphin (the GC emulator) can mess up models. For example, Seong Mi-na from SoulCalibur II ended up looking cross-eyed, more or less like the derp meme.
  8. prog rocker

The opening of the American version of Sailor Moon. No, I'm not talking about the English dub, I'm talking about the cancelled American remake of Sailor Moon.
  9. prog rocker

My niece had a temper tantrum today. Generally, I would be extremely stressed since I don't have anywhere to go and she's pretty loud, but this time it made me laugh. What caused the problem is that my niece hit the babysitter, but she (my niece) started saying that it was a lie (at first). The...
Back
Top Bottom