Search results for query: *

1. prog rocker

Books Your Unpopular Book/Literature Opinions

Considering who Aslan is, I don't find this surprising...
  2. prog rocker

Not sure if they can use those characters, specially since it's possible that the characters' rights are the property of whoever wrote the manga. After the mess that happened with the Sonic comics, I guess it's better to be safe than sorry.
  3. prog rocker

I guess that's more or less what I'm looking for, specially since that's how I see people that defend people like Bakugo, Paul or Miko from The Order of the Stick.
  4. prog rocker

Nah, that's not the term I'm looking for since, as far as I know, those people don't blame the victims, they just find the bullies cool. Then again, I have not seen much of the weird part of the MHA fandom, and I don't want to do it.
  5. prog rocker

1. Yeah, shippers can sometimes be extremely obsessive, to the point of being creepy. Just look at all the hate mail and death threats that J.K. Rowling got because Hermione married Ron instead of Harry. Hell, they threat the Weasleys like the Devil because it ended in a way they didn't like...
  6. prog rocker

I don't get the hate towards YA books at all. Sure, there are things like Twilight, but I don't think that undermines the genre at all.
Back
Top Bottom