• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. prog rocker

Ideas for Let's Go Johto

Well, having Ethan and maybe Kris (and Silver if they replace him in the story) as super bosses wouldn't be a bad idea.
  2. prog rocker

Ideas for Let's Go Johto

Why do I feel everyone here is going to be wrong (including me)? I mean in the sense of what game will come next... It's a weird hunch I'm having, but considering I'm suffering from insomnia again it could also be that.
  3. prog rocker

Ideas for Let's Go Johto

If they revive Wolfman and Kotora I'm willing to get the game even if it's Sonic '06 bad.
  4. prog rocker

Ideas for Let's Go Johto

Considering how Kanto looked like in Spaceworld, I don't think I can call it a rushed add-on...
  5. prog rocker

Ideas for Let's Go Johto

Considering they added a young Mina in LGPE, I guess they will added a younger Lillie, not older.
  6. prog rocker

Ideas for Let's Go Johto

Exactly. This is why Whitney is so (in)famous.
  7. prog rocker

Ideas for Let's Go Johto

The only one you get at that time is a traded Machop.
  8. prog rocker

Ideas for Let's Go Johto

Now that I think about it, if there's something they could do with a Let's Go Johto game, is giving Elm an identity. Seriously, it's pretty obvious that he was added at the pretty end of GSC's development considering how Oak acts more like a regional professor than him.
  9. prog rocker

Ideas for Let's Go Johto

The thing is, Miltank is the sole reason anyone remembers Whitney at all, so why remove it? EDIT: It also helps that it is one of the few challenging battles in the game.
  10. prog rocker

Ideas for Let's Go Johto

Pichu is broken in Ultimate? As someone that still has not played Ultimate and has only seen how Pichu was in Melee, I feel like I fell into another universe.
  11. prog rocker

Ideas for Let's Go Johto

...And Johto Pokémon were added in Pokémon Go a long time ago.
  12. prog rocker

Ideas for Let's Go Johto

True. Considering what they did with Zeraora and Volcanion, I'm also in favor.
  13. prog rocker

Ideas for Let's Go Johto

I don't know if Wolfman and Warwolf have a chance to tell the truth. They were possibly turned into Snorunt and Swinub during development.
  14. prog rocker

Ideas for Let's Go Johto

I don't think they will pick Legendaries, since I think one of the main points of the game is the relationship between the starter and the Trainer. So I guess it will be the starters on the box.
  15. prog rocker

Ideas for Let's Go Johto

Maybe they could try to make it more balanced? From what I know, picking the Eevee version has more advantages than picking the Pikachu one. So I feel it has to be two well-known Johto Pokémon that shouldn't have massive advantages over the other. Which is kinda problematic since the Pokémon I...
  16. prog rocker

Ideas for Let's Go Johto

I think the problem of using Elekid is that it is not a well-known Johto Pokémon like Togepi, Marill or even Snubbull.
Back
Top Bottom