1. prog rocker

~Bulbagarden Community Question of the Week~ Final Question - What was your favourite previous question from this thread and why?

Mine would be the "what kind of fantasy game character would you be?" question.
  2. prog rocker

~Bulbagarden Community Question of the Week~ Final Question - What was your favourite previous question from this thread and why?

Wasn't it "World of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse & Donald Duck"? The game cover fits what you describe.
  3. prog rocker

Did it also have Super Pika Land and Pipe Dreams? I recall seeing them frequently in multi-carts.
  4. prog rocker

Either a SNES, a Nintendo 64 or a Famiclone. They were already there when I was born so I have no idea when they were bought.
  5. prog rocker

Dry season/"Summer". Mostly because I can convince my parents to take me to the park to take a walk. There's also the fact that termites only come out during wet season/"winter".
  6. prog rocker

What I would actually like: Paladin or Knight. What would actually happen: Mage, Summoner, Warlock, whatever that doesn't have to do with physical work.
  7. prog rocker

Link with a Zora Tunic, maybe. Mostly because I already have a Master Sword and a Hylian Shield. EDIT: The Zora Tunic is because I prefer blue over green. I also forgot I have an Ocarina of Time replica.
  8. prog rocker

I guess I could add ceramic dolls to my list. I don't mind normal dolls, but the ceramic ones do look specially creepy to me. I feel they are going to get possessed any minute now.
  9. prog rocker

I forgot about gore. You can show me buckets of blood and I'll be fine, but show me one organ and I start feeling sick. Heck, one play they forced us to go to used paper strips for intestines once and it was enough to make me sick.
  10. prog rocker

Heights, doesn't help that I can't walk normally if I know I'm in a high place. I also hate lucid dreams thanks to two bad experiences that I had with them.
  11. prog rocker

Go to the coast. Sea salt damages zombies if I'm remembering correctly. EDIT: Or repels them, I can't remember. Either way, I would be safe.
  12. prog rocker

Water for me. Maybe it's because it is generally linked to the color blue.
  13. prog rocker

Well, I'm a Christian, so I guess that counts in believing in the supernatural. I kinda believe this, too, at least in the case of believable cryptids (as in, creatures that could actually live there) or are actually Lazarus species (animals that were believed to be extinct at one point, but...
  14. prog rocker

Wasn't Mike Myers the one that asked for the script changes, or I'm confusing it with another incident? IIRC, Myers is someone that is pretty difficult to work with.
  15. prog rocker

Chameleons don't change color to camouflage, they do it to communicate. It's a chemical named pikachurin, but I don't remember what it does.
  16. prog rocker

I think I remember another one: fries with Worcestershire sauce. Also, rice with that sauce, too.
  17. prog rocker

I once tried Choco Sugar Flakes with those little balls that taste like bacon that you put on salad. It was delicious. I still do that when I can.
Back
Top Bottom