• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. prog rocker

American Politics Thread

Wait, Dr. Oz is a politician???
  2. prog rocker

American Politics Thread

I can't believe a whole group could cross the Tyson Zone*, but I guess I was wrong... *It's when you can say anything about certain people and it would seem believable because they are that bizarre.
  3. prog rocker

American Politics Thread

Oh my God... as if outting wasn't bad already...
  4. prog rocker

American Politics Thread

“A lot of these defendants — and I’m going to use this colloquial term, perhaps disrespectfully — but they’re all fucking short-bus people,” Watkins told TPM. “These are people with brain damage, they’re fucking retarded, they’re on the goddamn spectrum.” Are... are you fucking kidding me...
  5. prog rocker

American Politics Thread

Or support people involved in said things.
  6. prog rocker

American Politics Thread

Does he have a Club 700-like situation or something?
  7. prog rocker

American Politics Thread

I refuse to believe that's real. Like, seriously, WTF?
  8. prog rocker

American Politics Thread

...Okay, I have no words for this... This is seriously screwed up. What the hell is happening with Florida?
  9. prog rocker

American Politics Thread

Context?
  10. prog rocker

American Politics Thread

Okay, as an outsider, please explain to me the whole Mr. Potato Head and Dr. Seuss situations? I can kinda understand the second one since that's something he regretted IIRC, but not the first one
  11. prog rocker

American Politics Thread

Me before reading this: Eh, he might be a controversial figure, but a death is a death... Me after reading this: WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH HIM???
  12. prog rocker

American Politics Thread

Small reminder that not all Christians are homophobe, considering I detested a presidential candidate here for being homophobe (and later asking "where's the pandemic?" at the beginning of it all).
  13. prog rocker

American Politics Thread

Just for that I already consider her a terrible person. Like, seriously, WTF?
  14. prog rocker

American Politics Thread

Let's just say that there are a lot of things I could say , but I don't want to be banned.
  15. prog rocker

American Politics Thread

And I thought a person hanging a sloth here was the peak of humans being assholes towards animals for no reason at all.
  16. prog rocker

American Politics Thread

And I thought you only saw things like that in "democratic" countries...
  17. prog rocker

American Politics Thread

Don't give him ideas.
  18. prog rocker

American Politics Thread

I shouldn't have gone there. I feel like my braincells started to die off.
  19. prog rocker

American Politics Thread

Is this the plot of some South Park episode or something? Things have been getting pretty ridiculous.
  20. prog rocker

American Politics Thread

They weren't wrong. They said Rudie can't fail, not Rudy. Who knew a few letters could make a difference?
Back
Top Bottom