• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. prog rocker

SwSh Starters Discussion

No stats, yet. Or at least, none that can be actually confirmed since I recall seeing stats.
  2. prog rocker

SwSh Starters Discussion

Can you be more specific?
  3. prog rocker

SwSh Starters Discussion

Dude, the starters were not among the ones that were confirmed fake.
  4. prog rocker

SwSh Starters Discussion

It's not worse than the teeth shudders
  5. prog rocker

SwSh Starters Discussion

From what I researched about them, this is pretty much spot on.
  6. prog rocker

SwSh Starters Discussion

Is it bad that now I want Pokémon with the patterns of other Pokémon.
  7. prog rocker

SwSh Starters Discussion

While I do find Primarina better, I also like Incineroar. Specially after killing The Grinch Leak from Smash.
  8. prog rocker

SwSh Starters Discussion

I get you now, since what you're describing is the same thing I felt with Delphox, since I love foxes and wanted something different.
  9. prog rocker

SwSh Starters Discussion

I don't know, for me it was Incineroar that saved that line for me, considering I wasn't really impressed with Litten and much less with Torracat.
  10. prog rocker

SwSh Starters Discussion

I can't see Grookey turning into Ringo, though.
  11. prog rocker

SwSh Starters Discussion

And meanwhile I'm "I hope they make a tribute to a great rocker" or "what if we get an ouendan gorilla?"
  12. prog rocker

SwSh Starters Discussion

Fairy, due to the weirdness and out there factors. Can't see Psychic in a hippie Pokémon.
  13. prog rocker

SwSh Starters Discussion

Didn't the psychedelic rock movement start in the UK? EDIT: Okay, it has its origins in both England and the US.
  14. prog rocker

SwSh Starters Discussion

Maybe KISS is big in Japan and they had a critical research failure?
  15. prog rocker

SwSh Starters Discussion

I would have wanted it to have a reference to classic rock bands from the UK, mostly The Who, who had a pretty impressive drummer.
  16. prog rocker

SwSh Starters Discussion

So, a knight-like bunny? That could work, as long as its not like that knight Scorbunny fake that was here months ago. That tail-sword looked wrong.
  17. prog rocker

SwSh Starters Discussion

It's not that people "proved" the Gen V starters were fake, it's because an "artist" said he created them and people chose to believe him. Same thing happened with the Alolan starters even if they had Mallow in them (a character that was not revealed then), until the datamine came and killed that.
  18. prog rocker

SwSh Starters Discussion

Well, the last time the starters' evolutions were revealed close to the release date.
  19. prog rocker

SwSh Starters Discussion

Yes, I was talking about the pre-evolutions.
  20. prog rocker

SwSh Starters Discussion

If you mean if they look physical oriented, then my answers are: yes, yes, yes and kinda.
Back
Top Bottom