Search results for query: *

1. prog rocker

SwSh Gyms Speculation Thread

Sixth Sword Leader is Gordie, and he specializes in Rock Pokémon. Who's Bango?
  2. prog rocker

Considering it is a gorilla, I kinda doubt it. Then again, it's Game Freak, and it is not exactly out of the table. Heck, they made Serperior keep its arms.
  3. prog rocker

Called it!
  4. prog rocker

Maybe they are like the Island Challenge and you have to defeat one or two minor league before a major league Leader?
  5. prog rocker

No. You'll challenge everyone. The version determines which ones will be in the major league, and which ones are in the minor league.
  6. prog rocker

Not exactly true, if my challenge that I have been doing is any indication...
  7. prog rocker

Thanks for correcting me. Still high for a second level Gym.
  8. prog rocker

Seeing how in Gen VI we got a second Gym with Pokémon in the 30's, I see it as something possible.
  9. prog rocker

The only choice I find that was on purpose in the Kanto games is between Koga and Sabrina, the others are more or less a form of sequence breaking. For the Johto games, only gyms 5-7 can be done in any order, but I guess that was done since Jasmine can be annoying if you're not prepared (or...
  10. prog rocker

I think the highest level I have seen is 15 for the first gym. Maybe it takes a while before we can challenge the first gym.
  11. prog rocker

I just hope that the Big Ben expy is a gym.
  12. prog rocker

Maybe. Hopefully either Kabu and/or Opal, or new version exclusive gyms.
  13. prog rocker

There's a ghost Gym already. It's Gym Leader is called Allister.
  14. prog rocker

Well, if I recall correctly, we only know his name, his puzzle and that he's the fourth leader, so no, there's no type given. EDIT: Maybe someone knows where Kabu's name comes from? That might help guessing what type they use.
  15. prog rocker

I feel it's the latter, since we don't have much info to go on.
  16. prog rocker

512. I like that number.
  17. prog rocker

That would end up looking pretty weird in the long run if there are more version exclusive leaders. EDIT: Also, wouldn't it be kind of out-of-character for Ash to do that?
  18. prog rocker

I think an easy fix for the anime would be this: Show Ash battling one and Hop battling the other. Remember that the issue with extra gyms also came up with the Unova series, and Ash didn't have to battle everyone.
  19. prog rocker

The city has only one Gym. They are even in the exact same place.
  20. prog rocker

Now that you mention it, isn't Allister's mask based on a haniwa doll?
Back
Top Bottom