Search results for query: *

1. prog rocker

Official Pokémon Sword and Shield speculation thread (Updated June 5th, 2019)

Compared to what Yoshitaka Amano has done, the clothing of Pokémon characters at least looks wearable, in my opinion.
  2. prog rocker

Finally another topic! Welp, that's disappointing.
  3. prog rocker

The problem was that for some people it was racist to make a black girl with little clothing, which I say is stupid because she's a swimmer, of course she's not going to wear lots of clothing. In fact, I have never heard about the "black people can't swim" stereotype until you mentioned it...
  4. prog rocker

Well, I find her skin color to be dark enough. Then again, maybe I have that mentality because in Spanish at least there's a term for what TvTropes call "ambiguously brown".
  5. prog rocker

Like people have pointed out, she's a swimmer, it's logical, which is why I find the whole thing confusing.
  6. prog rocker

Ugh, thanks for reminding me of that person that got bullied because she didn't make Amethyst black. Let me put this straight: They were angry because a purple space rock person that is dubbed by an Asian girl was not drawn in the way people interprete it. It's as absurd as it sounds.
  7. prog rocker

The Vita was a thing? (I'm half joking here).
  8. prog rocker

Adding to what Icy Wind says, it will need a bigger hit than that to take down the series.
  9. prog rocker

I think the problem is that it's forced and just there to artificially extending the single player story.
  10. prog rocker

Well, it's Guzma's team, so there might be some truth in that.
  11. prog rocker

...Except that the difficulty in Pokémon was not there because it was difficult. The Bag was extremely limited and you couldn't put everything in the PC, the movesets were extremely limited and you were forced to use certain Pokémon because of HMs.
  12. prog rocker

So, does that mean the Spanish version is the only one where Hop has a normal name?
  13. prog rocker

Fun fact: They kept the joke as is in the LA version. Talking about the Spanish version, apparently Nessa's name is Cathy there.
  14. prog rocker

Is it true the legend that Robert Johnson sold you his soul?
  15. prog rocker

Guitar Hero Live died last year, and with it the extra songs it had since it didn't have DLC and you had to "stream" the songs. Doesn't help that a lot of songs were datamined before it died and were not used. Rock Band 4 came out 2015 and it still has weekly DLC. Also, both fandoms are pretty...
  16. prog rocker

I was not calling out critics. Just the people that think that negativity = criticism and hate everything just because of one thing.
  17. prog rocker

Sadly, that's what happens when you do one thing fans don't like. Just look at the RB and GH fandoms (although GH had it coming). EDIT: Or music fans in general. Unless you're Gorillaz or David Bowie, they won't let you change at all, even if the end result is good.
  18. prog rocker

Well, Gen VII got harder if my only-one-Pokémon runs are any indication, since I didn't breeze through SMUSUM like I did with all the previous gens.
Back
Top Bottom