Search results for query: *

1. prog rocker

SwSh New Pokemon Species Discussion

Yes, but I still find it extremely weird.
  2. prog rocker

What about the whole Soul/Marsh badge thing? Or when they gave egg moves to genderless Pokémon?
  3. prog rocker

Don't think so, since Slowbro's name was someone trying to be totally radical.
  4. prog rocker

Not sure. We tend to get these on interviews, the artist's Twitter or the like. In fact, I feel like we don't know who designed most Pokémon.
  5. prog rocker

I think there's an ability like that already, Power of Alchemy.
  6. prog rocker

This goes to my "what the hell am I even listening?" playlist.
  7. prog rocker

On the topic of Black Shuck: It makes me think of the cadejos, a dog/wolf spirit from my country, although it tended to attack the opposite people than black shuck (namely drunks). There's also a variation of the story that mentions two versions: the black cadejos, that attacks drunks in the...
  8. prog rocker

I feel that the creators might have felt the same way, considering they tried to push for a shark Pokémon in both Gen I and Gen II. Not sure if they have thought about more cetaceans.
  9. prog rocker

You know that was a joke post, right?
  10. prog rocker

That was just a joke that people made at the time and I just brought back. I never said I was serious.
  11. prog rocker

First Steven Universe, and now PPG?
  12. prog rocker

I guess I'm neutral on it? Like @Jolty94 said, I kinda lost interest in Mythicals when they started to get rid of the locations and lore, since I find it more interesting that way. There's also the fact that I'm not driving to the city to get a code for something I don't find interesting.
  13. prog rocker

I don't know. Flying has been vinculated more to birds and flying insects more than the element of wind itself, making me feel that the Normal-Type has been tacked on on them from the beginning. At least that's how I see it.
  14. prog rocker

Well, it's only the first thanks to executive meddling or something, since Hoothoot and "Bobo" (beta Noctowl) were pure Flying at first (along with Ho-Oh). I feel that the other common birds were also going to be pure Flying until they were asked to make them Normal for whatever reason.
  15. prog rocker

Along with one for Pikachu for not getting one the first time around.
  16. prog rocker

Meteodaina was later discovered to be Eternatus (no, really). EDIT: Also, the correct name was "Mugendaina".
  17. prog rocker

Well, it has always looked like a lightbulb to me, but I just assumed that was Rotom's natural body shape, not that it was possessing one.
  18. prog rocker

Wouldn't it be easier to say "your Pokémon laid an egg" instead of saying that they don't know where the egg came from? They don't really have to explain anything that way.
  19. prog rocker

Sincerely, another thing I have stopped questioning is breeding, specially when things like this can happen:
Back
Top Bottom