Search results for query: *

1. prog rocker

Rival Speculation

@geebraprint answered that question a while ago when I asked the same thing:
  2. prog rocker

Rival Speculation

Just reading the translation is making me hate Bede more.
  3. prog rocker

Rival Speculation

Wait, they are possibly related?
  4. prog rocker

Rival Speculation

If they decide to use them.
  5. prog rocker

Rival Speculation

True.
  6. prog rocker

Rival Speculation

Leon's name is also based on a plant, the dandelion. His name is even Dande in Japanese.
  7. prog rocker

Rival Speculation

Well, I think it comes from a plant, like recent characters in the games. So you could blame theme naming on that.
  8. prog rocker

Rival Speculation

At least until the end of USUM, where he cares more about the challenge. It helps that he takes a level in badass when you face him at the end.
  9. prog rocker

Rival Speculation

Yes, Gladion was like that for being in a pretty screwed up family thanks to Nihilego's poison (SM)/Mohn's disappearance (USUM). He also seems to regret not taking Lillie with him, but seeing how he knows she has Cosmog, it makes me think that maybe, just maybe, he was taking care of her from afar.
  10. prog rocker

Rival Speculation

Kinda like Gladion?
  11. prog rocker

Rival Speculation

Also, he's only focused on Purrloin. He even disappears from the story almost immediately he gets it. And he yelled at the nice couple who were only asking if he has seen their Herdier... Okay, he can leave.forever.
  12. prog rocker

Rival Speculation

Well, Hugh and sometimes Cheren are a weird case in my opinion, since they can be considered jerk rivals, just not towards the players.
  13. prog rocker

Rival Speculation

Thank you! Specially since I feel that people only like Blue because he was strong, I mean, he doesn't have anything else.
  14. prog rocker

Rival Speculation

Hugh is nice? I mean, he is nice to the player, but to everyone else...
  15. prog rocker

Rival Speculation

I could accept a jerk rival as long as he/she is not like Blue. In case we get a nice rival, don't make them like Calem/Serena. They were almost guilt-tripping you every time you beat them.
Back
Top Bottom