Search results for query: *

1. prog rocker

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Maybe? One of the datamined items had this description:
  2. prog rocker

It would be nice if the person reviewing the game is actually calm and doesn't fall in the "accentuate the negative" camp.
  3. prog rocker

I think this might be the streamers' fault since, from what I have read here, they don't tend to play the game the way people normally play RPGs (in other words, they don't talk with everyone).
  4. prog rocker

How difficult that Ultra Necrozma fight was. Training only one Pokémon I only got to be four level highers than U-Necrozma. I had to use Revives so that it ran out of PP. It was the only thing that actually bothered me (aside from the presence of third versions at all). Also, how the character...
  5. prog rocker

Not just Reddit. Twitter, too. I still remember a comment from months ago that said something along the lines of "I can't wait to play SwSh!" The first comment they received? "You disgust me".
  6. prog rocker

This seems pretty likely, not sure if it's the kind of games I like, but there are always a lot of things that don't work as intended (like how the Human Torch model caused so much lag in Marvel vs Capcom 3 that they had to replace him with Super-Skrull).
  7. prog rocker

Makes me think about things that happened with the development of Mother 3, except they are trying to salvage the game instead of killing the game for four years.
  8. prog rocker

Or buying them with Watts. Still better than before since you won't have the "but what if it suits someone else better?" problem that the old TMs had (except in Emerald thanks to the cloning glitch).
  9. prog rocker

Sweat glands that it kept from the beta version.
  10. prog rocker

Well, better than Faint Attack at least.
  11. prog rocker

Can Umbreon beat things now, or it cherry taps things to death like in the past?
  12. prog rocker

At least Stadium gave you different palettes depending on how you name your Pokémon (like a red Koffing). In Colosseum and XD it was worse, since it was the normal shiny palette plus making them obnoxiously shiny.
  13. prog rocker

I'll never understimate datamines again. Good thing next time is just a remake.
  14. prog rocker

Same here.
  15. prog rocker

Sepia could work too for the old-timey feel.
  16. prog rocker

I wouldn't include them either, that would be like including Nidoran♂ and Nidoran♀ in a Kanto exclusives list, or Minun and Plusle in a Hoenn list.
  17. prog rocker

I need that shiny Zacian. Can I use this for the datamine thread?
  18. prog rocker

Finally, I can evolve that yellow rat as soon as I can.
Back
Top Bottom