Search results for query: *

1. prog rocker

Name a bigger downgrade than this.

Yeah, this is exactly why the D-Pad was awkward to use in SM. It was completely stiff.
  2. prog rocker

Using a D-Pad in Gen VII is uncomfortable. Believe me, I tried doing that in Citra and is not that good.
  3. prog rocker

Going from Cheren and Bianca to Hugh. I don't think a character that is a jerk to everyone but the protagonist is a good move in this case.
  4. prog rocker

Like I said before in another thread, he's more or less the Clippy of Pokémon.
  5. prog rocker

Wow... that's harsh... and I agree with it. Barely. Although I find his quest for Purrloin and how he's an asshole to everyone annoying, at least he's not guilt-tripping me every time I beat him (Calem/Serena) or bein' largely irrelevant to the adventure (Shauna/Tiern:bulbaWave:Trevor). Shauna...
  6. prog rocker

In my case it would be Unova > Johto > Hoenn > Alola > Sinnoh > Kanto > Kalos I would rank Sinnoh higher, but it has Mt. Coronet and Stark Mountain, so...
  7. prog rocker

Yeah, I also find Unova better than Sinnoh.
  8. prog rocker

I will add another one now that you mentioned Cynthia: Going from Cynthia to Diantha. Iris is alright in my opinion and it can be a hard battle, but I have never had any problems against Diantha.
  9. prog rocker

I agree with it. XY was a massive disappointed after B2W2. I did enjoy SM, but it is still inferior from the DS games.
  10. prog rocker

If you mean team-wise, then I give you the reason on Blue and Trace. Otherwise, it's an upgrade for me. Sorry Blue fans, I find him unbearable. Also, even though I have been in the franchise since the start, I don't find Lyra a downgrade for Kris. At first, I did, but now I don't find it bad...
Back
Top Bottom