Search results for query: *

1. prog rocker

SwSh Dynamax: Thoughts, Feelings, or Concerns

I think we might have the easiest boss in Pokémon ever.
  2. prog rocker

Or TMs, like the Brick Break TM you obtain before facing Gumshoos/Raticate.
  3. prog rocker

*sees people complaining about Smogon being trigger happy* I don't know, from what I have seen, other series are worse in those regards. EDIT: I mean, hasn't there been card games where they have banned unreleased cards?
  4. prog rocker

Also, new Pokémon Urshifu gets a G-Max form, too.
  5. prog rocker

Venusaur, Blastoise, Rillaboom, Cinderace and Inteleon are getting G-Max forms.
  6. prog rocker

I can't believe the day came when Ditto would be useful for something else aside from breeding.
  7. prog rocker

Well, GBA already look like SNES graphics so I feel you could make something like that if you know enough about programming. I mean, Chinese hackers have for some reason ported games like Final Fantasy VII and Pokémon Diamond to the Famicom, so I think something like this could be possible.
  8. prog rocker

I guess this doesn't help the accidental horror that is the question "what happens when a move misses?" Makes me think of all the audience members that died in the Celebrity Deathmatch fights.
  9. prog rocker

I'm having Ultra Necrozma flashbacks here... Hopefully it won't be that bad.
  10. prog rocker

The problem is that you're using stretches to justify a change. Change for the sake of change is not good either.
  11. prog rocker

None has so far.
  12. prog rocker

I prefer Gigamax, too.
  13. prog rocker

I thought it was the result of Mary Berry and Paul Hollywood being disappointed with its presentation.
  14. prog rocker

If I recall correctly, not everyone knew about Megas in XY, and it was treated as if only a few trainers could master it. In fact, in XY there are only 4 trainers with megas (without counting the player or Battle Maison opponents.): Korrina, Calem/Serena, Diantha and Lysandre. Correct me if I'm...
  15. prog rocker

Shouldn't it be Mothra?
  16. prog rocker

I think that's a possibility.
  17. prog rocker

It's not possible to confirm yet.
  18. prog rocker

Judging by how they treated Mega Evolution and Z-moves, at most you'll have to do it only once. Specially considering how you were never forced to use the previous mechanics.
  19. prog rocker

I'm not sure, since we never saw the Dynamax levels increasing AFAIK in the demo I don't know what's supposed to be the limit. I guess it will be 10 or something like that.
  20. prog rocker

Stop saying megas are gone! That was a mistranslation.
Back
Top Bottom