Search results for query: *

1. prog rocker

Non-Story Pokémon SwSh Datamine Thread (SPOILER WARNING, It's Finally Here!)

If I had the games and hacked Switch, or if Yuzu could run SwSh, I would actually test this out.
  2. prog rocker

Serebii doesn't list numbers either. I don't know what's up with that.
  3. prog rocker

Maybe, but then again, we needed the third legend to be a Dragon, like always. /s
  4. prog rocker

It doesn't have one from what I can see.
  5. prog rocker

It's actually called the Eternamax form, although the name you have sounds kind of appropriate considering its stats.
  6. prog rocker

Yes, but with Pumpkaboo the formes look, well, obvious. With this if you didn't tell me I wouldn't know what I'm looking at.
  7. prog rocker

Spot the difference? No really, there are two different formes with no way to know which one is which aside from needing a different item each. What the hell? :confused:
  8. prog rocker

Because Cramorant is not treated as important in the same way Lycanroc was?
  9. prog rocker

No one knows why. Like I said, they must be doing this now out of tradition than any real reason.
  10. prog rocker

If it learns Focus Energy, I think that could also help.
  11. prog rocker

Corrected some evolution methods and wrote the ones that were missing. Did you know Farfetch'd only evolves by getting three criticals in one battle?
  12. prog rocker

This must be the fourth time I have gotten something right this gen. I feel so weird by that.
  13. prog rocker

Then again, that was more a "sure, let's go with that" moment that an actual explanation since they don't even know what caused Raichu's mutations.
  14. prog rocker

There are also Slowpoke Tails, but the Slowpoke line got cut.
  15. prog rocker

Seeing how Zacian is female and Zamazenta male reminds of something I posted a while back: that I wanted Sword to be the girl and Shield the boy because I was tired of the "offensive boy/defensive girl" thing I have seen elsewhere. I never expected that I would get my wish, although it was not...
  16. prog rocker

Here are Crowned Zacian and the two Zamazenta formes:
  17. prog rocker

No, they apparently got Matt, too, since Kaphotics was retweeting his pics, however, I have some pics here, like shiny Zacian (see it before they take it down).
Back
Top Bottom