Search results for query: *

1. prog rocker

Sword and Shield Countdown Thread

One day left where I live, I hope I can get a Switch by December.
  2. prog rocker

Don't worry. Tomorrow (today? It is 12:57 a.m. where I live) is a day of rest. Aside from being away from the keyboard, its also the day that Discovery Home and Health put on the cooking shows, so I'll be watching them. Also, me overworking myself is what happens when something interests me...
  3. prog rocker

I'm so frickin' tired. I didn't think I would spend almost ten hours working on the datamine thread.
  4. prog rocker

And now the datamine is here. This will be a busy day for me...
  5. prog rocker

Don't worry. The amount of questions that movie left kinda killed it for me. On the plus side, it reminded me that The High Strung existed, since the book that the movie is based on was written by the lead singer of that band.
  6. prog rocker

Thankfully, the guys at Vertigo (which is Not-Target) tend to not ask questions. Except to question me if certain games exist (try asking for Story of Seasons in my country and you'll get funny looks).
  7. prog rocker

I forgot that that song has a delicious bassline. Nice!
  8. prog rocker

Theme songs that I feel could fit the starters: Grookey: The Surfaris - Wipe Out (pretty obvious why). Scorbunny: Crush 40 - Escape from the City Sobble: Either Rockapella - Bang (only spy themed song I have) or Franz Ferdinand - Take Me Out (lyrics kinda fit).
  9. prog rocker

You sound just like myself when SM got released. I even got lucky since for once, the stores had the games in the release date.
  10. prog rocker

cheesy 80's synth starts playing
  11. prog rocker

Meanwhile, I still have no Switch, and I might not be able to enjoy the game to the fullest until December, and that's only if everything goes alright.
  12. prog rocker

Well, first he's in the Mother fandom, and now he's doing things for Pokémon. I'm starting to like Toby.
Back
Top Bottom