Search results for query: *

1. prog rocker

SwSh The Game Is Out, Time To Discuss

The same hand movement that other people in Alola use?
  2. prog rocker

Not exactly. You don't need a subscription to get the DLC, and the Pokémon themselves are free. You also don't need a subscription to use Home to trade.
  3. prog rocker

Well, it's not like cutscene incompetence didn't affect him either (why didn't he push Aerith?)
  4. prog rocker

There's something known as "cutscene incompetence" that exists in videogames. Just look at the amount of games were the problems would be solved if the characters did something instead of looking at the villains do their thing. Or them getting beaten up by enemies you could defeat easily at the...
  5. prog rocker

To tell the truth, I have been pronouncing his name the way a Spanish-speaking person would read it.
  6. prog rocker

Oh right, I forgot about the B2W2 event.
  7. prog rocker

That's why I said "not sure", leaving a small possibility I'm wrong, and knowing my other guesses, that could happen. Also, while the Magma Stone and Azure Flute are technically used, for the first one I meant about actually getting and using it (instead of reading that NPC did it), and for the...
  8. prog rocker

Well, considering the amount of dummied out items in this series, I'm not sure if it will be used, like with the Azure Flute, the Magma Stone or the God Stone.
  9. prog rocker

Are we sure she even has a license for... whatever she does?
  10. prog rocker

Well, Melony's card mentions him by name, but aside from that I can see people being confused by him not being in the game anywhere.
  11. prog rocker

I think it was better off that way. Otherwise, people would be hating Porygon and being glad that it got banned in the anime.
  12. prog rocker

I think it was more a joke-ish answer than a serious one and people blew it out of proportion, kinda like "The Beatles are more popular than Jesus" comment that John Lennon said. At least, I hope how I'm interpreting it is correct.
  13. prog rocker

Maybe not if they are cooked before-hand. I think I recall reading once you could eat some poisonous mushrooms if you cooked them before eating them, but then again, this is from something I saw at least 13 years ago for a Science homework, so I might be horribly wrong.
  14. prog rocker

Well, morels are edible, so I guess the Pokémon based on them might be edible, too.
  15. prog rocker

So, Blue if he was done well and was satisfactory to deal with?
  16. prog rocker

In my case, I don't think it peaked there. It was just when it started being actually good. It feels more like a "first game in the series" than RGB did.
  17. prog rocker

I think Panem, One Piece's world and Jojo's Italy have some competition now.
  18. prog rocker

There's no Elite Four.
  19. prog rocker

No. They are there to prevent you from getting overpowered by outside means and because the games needed a mcguffin and bosses.
Back
Top Bottom