Search results for query: *

1. prog rocker

Preview M23: Koko

Well, it worked for Final Fantasy...
  2. prog rocker

He was just making a reference to Disney's Tarzan.
  3. prog rocker

I can't blame you, considering I saw someone once suggesting that Mewthree would be in Gen VIII and my reaction was pretty much the same as yours.
  4. prog rocker

Didn't they also do something similar during SM, or I'm misremembering things.
  5. prog rocker

Unless you live in a country that actively hides infected people, pretends COVID-19 doesn't exist/is just a flu and has a health system that collapsed ages ago, I don't think the death rate will get that high. ...And yes, there's at least one country where that has happened.
  6. prog rocker

That would make my "time would advance like in Peanuts" comment kinda hilarious in hindsight. CONTEXT: In Peanuts, various characters debuted as babies, like chroeder, but with time, they got older, while Charlie Brown stayed... ten, I think? For example, when Lucy debuted she couldn't talk and...
  7. prog rocker

This is not something of life and death, nor anything actually important. It's just that people prefer one artstyle over the other, not anything major.
  8. prog rocker

Again, the problem is that you're worked over something trivial.
  9. prog rocker

Not really, otherwise people would get hostile with everyone about everything.
  10. prog rocker

You are the one that gets extremely defensive because we don't share your views.
  11. prog rocker

Dude, just accept you have an unpopular opinion.
  12. prog rocker

Let's just say that this is what happens when Disney tried to trademark of an important celebration in Mexico. Then again, they fixed that fast enough to not get any lasting damage.
  13. prog rocker

And let's not forget the backlash that Coco received when it was called "Día de Muertos" (although they fixed that one quickly).
  14. prog rocker

That actually happened? What the fuck? On the plus side, I don't think they would be able to pull something like this now without facing major backlash since those same things are easier to spot now.
  15. prog rocker

Yes, but suing someone for using a plot that is older than their own movies would be pushing it. It could have been justified if the characters ressembled theirs (like what brought a rename and design changes to two YGO cards), but otherwise it would be stupid on their part.
  16. prog rocker

Can you sue for something you didn't even invent?
  17. prog rocker

One Piece is way too much cartoony to even look good in CGI, where are things are more stiff. And in the case of Doraemon it also suffers the "look like toys" issue that also affected M22. EDIT: Here are pics of the Doraemon movie: And here is a One Piece CGI movie pic:
  18. prog rocker

Not necessarily. One Piece also had one CGI movie and the next ones were back to 2D. Doraemon did this, too, if I recall correctly. I think Doraemon's movie was also for an anniversary but I could be wrong.
Back
Top Bottom