Search results for query: *

1. prog rocker

SwSh What little things, details, and other small additions in Sword/Shield that you like

Well, I don't consider Inteleon widely hated, it's more like... base-breaking. Then again, this is par for the course in this franchise.
  2. prog rocker

SwSh What little things, details, and other small additions in Sword/Shield that you like

Well, it actually started in Gen II with Stadium 2.
  3. prog rocker

Considering I do solo runs and I like to wear clothes similar to my Pokémon's primary type, this is perfect. Plus for my normal runs I finally have wallpapers I like.
  4. prog rocker

This is perfect for me! No more repeating wallpapers because not every single one fits a type.
  5. prog rocker

Yes. Guzma's theme includes a portion of the Aether theme.
  6. prog rocker

There's a chance there could be more, considering they did a villainous example with Lusamine and Guzma last gen.
  7. prog rocker

Considering this was in a trailer, I guess this was just added.
  8. prog rocker

I think they showed that in one of the trailers (the one with G-Weezing), but I'm not sure.
  9. prog rocker

Considering what Surge implied about what possibly is the Vietnam War, I don't want to think how bad it would have been with living weapons.
  10. prog rocker

Yes, the Orre games could have more than item in the chests, like 5 Super Potions for example.
  11. prog rocker

Shouldn't it be "Lycanroc in Wooloo's clothing"?
Back
Top Bottom