Search results for query: *

1. prog rocker

What do you NOT miss about the older games?

Maybe. Although I hope if they do then it works like with Feebas in ORAS.
  2. prog rocker

Yes, but after playing through a lot of solo runs where I did an island per day, it was a lot for me.
  3. prog rocker

Yes, but only talking one time once you boot up the game is pretty much stopping for me.
  4. prog rocker

In Sun & Moon, it stops after you beat the League. In USUM, it won't stop. Ever.
  5. prog rocker

I need the map, though.
  6. prog rocker

I think it was because it talked too much and gave advice that was useless by that point. Like I said, it wasn't bad in SM, but in USUM it felt like too much.
  7. prog rocker

Well, in USUM. It thankfully shuts up at the end of SM, with it just having a line every time you turn on the game, but at least it's not intrusive anymore.
  8. prog rocker

On the plus side, this gave us the most game-realistic battle in the anime.
  9. prog rocker

Wait, you can ride on Persian? Just how big those things are? *checks Datadex* 0.99 m? Uhm... okay.
  10. prog rocker

In my case, it makes soloing the game impossible, which is problematic considering I'm planning to do that with every single evolution line.
  11. prog rocker

Repels cost money and in older games that's not exactly feasible. Specially if you tend to get lost or explore or would rather spend the money on potions and revives.
  12. prog rocker

As long as whatever currency they use is not linked to the Battle Tower (or similar) and competitive, I would be alright. It doesn't bother me in CTR since MK-like games are something that are easy for me, but with Pokémon...
  13. prog rocker

Don't know. They seem to have problems adapting always to the next consoles, which then the second pair more or less fixes. Then I must be mistaken. I admit that since I have not used a Pokémon that needed a Fire Stone ever might have something to do with me misremembering.
  14. prog rocker

They also reduced the amount of possible routes to three depending on the hour, so you didn't have to pray for the roamer to appear like you had to do with the others.
  15. prog rocker

Well, at least you could kinda cheat those. The problem would be the Safari Zone, but that was already massively problematic (why do you need a month to get a Pokémon?). EDIT: Also, don't you get a Fire Stone at the Burned Tower? Unless you spent that one on Growlithe or Eevee...
  16. prog rocker

This is what they did with Thundurus and Tornadus in BW. I was extremely glad with that.
  17. prog rocker

I forgot about that one. Doesn't help that the PC can't hold all the possible items you can get. I know the apricot balls were a last second addition and that's why they are extremely glitchy as a result, but what the hell?
  18. prog rocker

Don't worry. I only knew about Feebas when I discovered Serebii, so I spent like two/three years wondering where to get that damn fish. Now that I think about it, knowing how complicated things were with Feebas, I wouldn't blame people at the time for believing outlandish "cheats" considering...
  19. prog rocker

The same thing that the Tecmo guys were smoking when they made that beetle monster from Monster Rancher. Also, the tiles changed daily too in RSE IIRC.
  20. prog rocker

And the worse thing is, they could have pulled a Capcom where they kept doing them instead of actually doing new games (how many revisions does Street Fighter II has now? Last one is from 2017).
Back
Top Bottom