Search results for query: *

1. prog rocker

Mafia Mentor Mafia Game: Rainbow Rocket Strikes Back - Endgame

Also, thanks @Jinjo for mentoring me!
  2. prog rocker

General Questions Did you have fun? Yes. Too bad I had to retire due to stress, but it was a nice learning experience. How was the flavour text? (The story in the phase updates) It was nice, although I still have to read the ones that came after retirement. How was the hosting? (eg. were the...
  3. prog rocker

After thinking it, I will be retiring. I really end up with a pretty bad headache everytime I have to tutor my nieces. I'll give it another try once classes start, if they ever do...
  4. prog rocker

Not sure if I should be subbed out, since I'm not feeling that well recently. Having to tutor my nieces. So I haven't been able to concentrate recently. Not really, I was just nervous because this is the first time I actually take part in a mafia game and not just spectate.
  5. prog rocker

I gotta admit that the way I posted it might not have been ideal, but what I was trying to say is, if I'm so sure about something I should do something about it. Of course, it ended up backfiring badly. ...Mostly because of trying to do this *replace kohkimura with DawningWinds*. Then again, I...
  6. prog rocker

Sorry for that, I have crappy internet.
  7. prog rocker

Doh! :bulbaFacepalm: Well, I guess misreading someone was going to happen to me sooner or later...
  8. prog rocker

Doh! :bulbaFacepalm: Well, I guess misreading someone was going to happen to me sooner or later...
  9. prog rocker

Like I explained, I find it weird that your only post last day was a vote on DawningWinds.
  10. prog rocker

I guess I'll vote now that I thought about it. Vote: KohKimura64 I guess I better go with my instinct this time.
  11. prog rocker

For the moment, yes. And for the same reasons. Yes, but the thing is, as soon as DawningWinds mentioned "claiming miller", he did, which is what makes people suspicious. I already posted my thoughts. I talked about how I find suspicious the fact that the only post KohKimura made on Day 1 was a...
  12. prog rocker

That explains why I don't recall seeing them.
  13. prog rocker

I don't recall seeing them around here. Was it a user that changed their username or something? Because I can't recall them joining.
  14. prog rocker

...I feel like Giovanni evolved into M. Bison.
  15. prog rocker

Sincerely, the ones I'm most suspicious of are Officer Snake and KohKimura. The first one due to the hasty miller claim, and the other mostly because his only post in the game so far is the vote on DawningWinds.
  16. prog rocker

Never mind, I found out how to do that. I'll talk about my findings later. Gomen ne!
  17. prog rocker

Then why did you vote them if you were so sure they weren't lying?
  18. prog rocker

Is there a way to find posts by user in a specific thread?
  19. prog rocker

Part of me finds Officer Snake's claim suspicious, although that might be due to how hasty the claim looked like, but then again, that might be because of real life reasons...
  20. prog rocker

Well, there's not much going on for now. But if the games I have spectated are any indication, things actually start Day 2
Back
Top Bottom