Search results for query: *

1. prog rocker

Musical missed opportunities in Smash

Yup, aside from the Shantae song, there's also a Cuphead one and Megalovania from Undertale if you get Cuphead and Sans respectively.
  2. prog rocker

There's a Shantae song. It comes with the Mii costume. "Burning Town" or something like that is called.
  3. prog rocker

From what game is that one?
  4. prog rocker

I thought the song that was there was "Right There, Right On" instead of "Super Sonic Racing".
  5. prog rocker

Nice catch! I heard that song in Sonic & Sega All Stars Racing and was wondering why they didn't add that song to Smash.
  6. prog rocker

Judging by what happened with Persona and SNK, I think they only wanted music from Final Fantasy VII (like with Persona) instead of the whole FF franchise (like with SNK shared universe).
  7. prog rocker

Not my opinion, but one of someone I know: Birth of a God is missing from Sephiroth's pack.
  8. prog rocker

After what happened with Min Min, this is likely.
  9. prog rocker

Well, after what happened with Sans and Cuphead, I can see DLC being used as a workaround for that. Or in the case of SMT, if there's a Smash 6 and Joker comes back, they could use them for a new SMT/Persona stage.
  10. prog rocker

I didn't know Akuma's Theme was missing, but I didn't include Yun and Yang's theme considering that there might be issues there (although maybe Capcom fixed them).
  11. prog rocker

Sincerely, I didn't include One-Winged Angel because that song traumatized me in Theatrhythm. Seriously, at least Crazy Chocobo was short...
  12. prog rocker

I forgot to mention this one: EarthBound 64 - Trailer Theme Yes, I know that the game was never released (technically), but the song is still in the soundtrack of the final game.
  13. prog rocker

After going through a Street Fighter binge, and listening to its music I feel that they could have added more songs from that series to Smash. But why stop there? There area lot of songs from other series that could have worked in Smash. So what songs would you have liked to be in Smash? Here's...
Back
Top Bottom