Search results for query: *

1. prog rocker

Other Monster Capture Games

I forgot two other games: Metal Walker, Robopon and Medabots. NOTE: The first Robopon game only got one version released here IIRC, which means you'll have to use cheats to complete it (can't remember if it was Sun or Moon). With Medabots, it is actually a remake of the second game AKA the one...
  2. prog rocker

Thanks! I hope it works with my PC.
  3. prog rocker

Are there versions for any other system? I don't have any of those two.
  4. prog rocker

For what systems it is?
  5. prog rocker

Yeah, that's the problem with the Digimon games. The branches are confusing and change from game to game.
  6. prog rocker

Thanks! I will try it out later since I'm now in a monster catching game binge.
  7. prog rocker

I remember another one, although I can't recall its name. It was a DSi game where you took photos and depending of the colors in the pcture you would get different monsters. Don't know much about it aside from that, though.
  8. prog rocker

Talking about catching things with a camera, there's also Denpa Men. You catch those little... men? using your 3DS camera. Sadly, they only appear where you can find wi-fi connections. EDIT: You can also get them with QR codes that you can find on the internet.
  9. prog rocker

There's also Fossil Fighters, also from Nintendo, but the first game is... uhm... weird. And a little bit too self-aware. There's also the Digimon World DS games, although only the first two got translated. Lost Evolution is in fan translation limbo since... 5 years ago or more? EDIT: I forgot...
Back
Top Bottom