Search results for query: *

1. prog rocker

Obscure Pokémon game trivia

It looks like Giratina to me.
  2. prog rocker

I think the scene keeps going like usual, judging how I tended to replace the starter with whatever I used for my solo runs as soon as possible.
  3. prog rocker

You mean I wasted my own Pokémon's health there???
  4. prog rocker

The poor girl is gonna need brain bleach when she gets older... Just noticed that the third scrapped Eeveelution from GS also used follow that pattern: Leafy. Nice catch!
  5. prog rocker

We were going to get one earlier, but they decided to make Hoothoot Normal/Flying and Ho-Oh Fire/Flying. Also, now that I'm referencing Spaceworld: Moonlight, Morning Sun and Synthesis were apparently going to be the new Eeveelutions signature moves, but that changed when they removed Leafeon...
  6. prog rocker

This explains some text in the game that mention "Pokémon Advanced" or something like that. This might explain why the style of the humans clashes enormously with the Pokémon themselves.
  7. prog rocker

I remember that from my first playthrough... It really felt sad...
  8. prog rocker

More or less, specially in Gen I when it had "arms".
  9. prog rocker

It's true. It makes recruiting certain species like starters a pain.
  10. prog rocker

Now that I think about it, most professors are named after plants. And in Pokémon Conquest Motonari wants to be a Pokémon professor IIRC. His last name is Mori, and depending on how you write it, it can be read as "forest", which makes the whole situation a stealth pun.
  11. prog rocker

Same thing happens with the Poochyena/Zigzagoon you fight in the Hoenn games.
  12. prog rocker

Mauville was completely different in RSE, to the point it's almost an in-name only location in ORAS.
  13. prog rocker

I think it happens, too. In fact, Lorelei in FRLG also gets dolls after you beat the League. Both Lorelei and Brendan/May add more dolls if you keep beating the League, but I don't know at what milestones.
  14. prog rocker

Yes, but they used the RBG teams and not Yellow's.
  15. prog rocker

That still leaves Surge in RBG and FRLG. Granted, Pikachu wasn't a starter back then, so it's more in hindsight.
  16. prog rocker

At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up cameoing in BDSP...
  17. prog rocker

Either that or it's in comparison to humans.
  18. prog rocker

Not only other series: A Hiker on Mt. Moon references the song "Hit Me with Your Best Shot" by Pat Benatar.
  19. prog rocker

If you, for some reason, have more than one Pokémon registered as caught Pokémon in the Gen I games before getting Oak's Parcel, you won't be able to get it. Not sure if this also happens if your partner evolves, though.
  20. prog rocker

Wait, I thought Swablu evolved at level 33? (feel free to correct me on this).
Back
Top Bottom